1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    #1 Eevee
    Its just so cute and versatile, and it doesn't really look like any animal in particular, so it's a good example that a new type of creature, to look different than our animals, doesn't have to have like three eyes or tons of limbs or something

#2 The Rowlet Line
    My favorite animal is owls, and these are GRASS OWLS WITH BOWTIES AND THE FINAL EVO HAS A HOODIE AND IS AN ARCHER. Nothing more to be said *mic drop*

#3 Altaria
    It's a friggin CLOUD BIRB. And it's a DRAGON TYPE. And I use it in competitive and it's pretty good.

#4 Cherubi
    So, I was randomizing Pokémon to fuse, and I got cherubi and eevee. (how I got my PFP) Cherubi slowly grew on me, and now it's here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pikachulover0927

Pikachulover0927 PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yes Eevee! Everyone loves Eevees and Pikachus.
    The Rowlet final evolution (I don’t know how to spell it) looks like Robin Hood or Robbin Hoot XD

3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    #1 Articuno

Despite being arguably one of the worst legendaries in the game, Articuno was my childhood favourite Pokémon. Mostly because it largely resembled another non-Pokémon character. Plus it has an elegant and majestic design.

#2 Blaziken

Blaziken, along with Torchic and Combusken, is my favourite starter Pokémon of all time. Not only is its design completely badass, but it is also great in competitive battling. It was my main powerhouse when I played Pokémon Ruby. Plus I like birds.

#3 Pidgeot (Yes, my top 3 favourites are all birds. Deal with it.)

Since I picked Squirtle as my starter Pokémon for generation one, Pidgeot came in very helpful when defeating the grass gym. Even though it isn’t a strong Pokémon overall, it has a powerful mega evolution which enhances its speed and special attack.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    mine is snivy :D of course i like green , but snivy is cool
    whats yours?
    it is a bit too short but hey this is a post and i can edit it anytime to make it longer
    also i think that line i just said already make this post longer ;-;

5. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Do you mean in the games or on LV? Can i pick gen 7 and 6 pokémon?

6. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Toxicroak!!!!
    It helped me a lot during my Pokémon reborn playthourgh.I used it in almost every gym battle.
    And of course infernape

7. Random Person

Genesect
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽146.3
    I like Zapdos because it is a strong Pokémon and I think it looks cool.

8. Llosalbum

Llosalbum Youngster

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    Poké Ball ★
    Mew... Because its absolutely adorable.

9. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★

Sandshrew was one of my favorite Pokémon for the longest time, then Alolan Sandshrew was revealed and I absolutely loved it. I ended up using one in my Moon team and it's been my favorite ever since.

10. sean hall

sean hall Swimmer

water mac
    (Ducklett)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽65.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeUltra Ball ★★Water Stone ★★★
    although your favorites are all good my personal favorite is going to ducklet. Not just because it is a duck but because I have it on all the Pokémon games

11. Astinus

Astinus Bug Catcher

Nidoran♂
    (Nidoran♂)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.4
    Ultra Ball ★★
    My favorite Pokémon is Meowth. Cats have always been my favorite animal, so having a Pokémon based on one right from the beginning was great. What also helped was seeing Meowth in the anime. I liked his character. Design was cute too, and I like the ties to basic Japanese customs for businesses.

Later on in life, I got my own Siamese cat. Meowth was only a small part of why I got her.

12. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    The reason Sylveon became my all-time favorite Pokémon is because my favorite colors are Hot Pink and Cyan or Blue . Anyways, I also love them for their cute design and the way you have to level up Eevee with love and affection. ❤

13. Talarc

Talarc Swimmer

Muro
    (Whismur)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽935.8
    My current favourite is Litten. I love cats and traditionally always choose a fire-type starter - it's like it was meant for me! Just a shame about Incineroar, really (though I think Torracat is pretty good).

14. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Sylveon and just about any Fairy type are my favorites, but I also love Houndoom, the Eevee line, Furret, and all Ghost types.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  15. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    My favorite Pokémon from each generation are...
    1. Marowak
    2. Sneasel
    3. Gardevoir
    4. Yanmega
    5. Solosis
    6. Hawlucha
    7. Mimikyu

But my favorite Pokémon of all time would have to be Mimikyu just because that little guy is soooooooo cute and is pretty useful in battle too

16. Cradily

Cradily Youngster

Surprise MotherFucker
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.4
  17. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    I'd have to say my favorite is Talonflame. It was the first Pokémon that I ever got to reach level 100.
    I was so proud of myself and she was really op

18. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am experiencing a growth in the love I have for Leafeon atm. It might be my favorite for now

19. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I think my username gives this away. It is my favorite mostly because of nostalgia, but also because its unique typing of Water-Steel. It resists over half of the types.

Aside from my obvious choice, my next favorite is Volcarona, then Absol, then Ampharos. I never thought much of Volcarona until I transferred it from White 2 into Y and it filled in the last slot I needed on my (in-game) team. It is really helpful. Absol and Ampharos I have always loved since I was a kid, Absol looked cool and the Mareep line looked cute. I also loved when I found out they both got Megas and I love them both!

20. AutumnsDusk

Fennekin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Lucario has been my favorite for a long time. They probably became my favorite because of the movie, but lucario is so damn cool!!