1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. PoserPanda

carbink
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽58.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    banette_page_art__by_poserpanda-dcji5wy.png
    Before I married, my family was pretty poor. It got to the point where I couldn't find a job without government help. I volunteered at a building that donated food, clothes, and toys. My last day of work there, before I got a job, they allowed me to take a present for myself and for my sister, from the toy bin. I saw a Togetic, which I gave to my sister for Christmas, and a huge, green Banette. After reading its Pokédex entry I fell in love with this Pokémon, wanting to be its best friend ever since.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Swan

Swan School Kid

Bobby
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1.4
    Always loved Bulba... idk why, maybe cause he was numero uno on the dex entry and my starter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Momo Kisaragi

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽135.7
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I personally have a tie between Bayleaf and Espeon.
    I've always thought Bayleaf was so cool but Espeon is the first Pokémon card I ever had given to me by a friend who even though we live very far away from each other now we're still seeing each other as often as possible I even bring out my Espeon card on occasions and smile saying: "Hey you remember how in year 4 you gave this to me on your very first day?" I guess I'd say Espeon.