1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured Favorite Poketuber?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Touymato, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Touymato

Touymato Base-Lord Touya

Roast Session
    (Cyndaquil)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    If this was posted already, just laugh, and lock it.
    But what's your favorite Poketuber to watch?
    Mine has to be blunder. His videos of using teams with obscure mons is always a joy in OU.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I don't really watch Pokémon content on YouTube that much anymore, and most of the stuff I do watch comes from mainly not Poketubers weirdly enough, instead from people like Alpharad and SmallAnt that are more about general gaming. It feels like a lot of outright Poketubers struggle to keep their content interesting.

Pokeaim is the one I watch the most, though; even if I don't watch his videos often, they're still very well made and pretty fun.

3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Probably 3 years ago I had a resurgence into Poketubers. Now I don't really watch them anymore, but my favorite still is WeedleTwineedle. They don't post as much anymore, but I love how they use unconventional tactics in their battles. And the editing is immaculate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,267.0
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    They didn't start as poketubers but I do enjoy the nuzlocke content from Alpharad and Jaiden Animations. I also didn't like Lockstin & Gnoggin at first but the channel has grown on me a lot and I really liked the region project they ended up making. Other than that I catch Pokémon related stuff from other gaming channels on occasion but that's about it.

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    My favorite Poketuber used to be Marriland because he does his best to keep his contents family-friendly, but now I'm not even into Poketubers in general anymore. Also, while Solesif isn't really a Poketuber, I love their style of throwing their commentaries in the subtitle instead of outright saying it themself.

6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I've gotten back into several recently.

Wolf Glicke, False Swipe Gaming, and Big Yellow make excellent competitive Pokémon videos. Big Yellow in particular talks about the Gen 1 metagame in such an interesting way that it's made me want to try it myself.

I have to second Lockstin and hus custom region series. He really did the Pacific Northwest justice with well thought out Pokémon, areas, and lore. His other videos are decently entertaining too.

TrueGreen7 is a longtime favorite of mine. His editing skills are incredible. In all of his newer videos he animates Sugimori Pokémon art in interesting ways. He's pretty family friendly too, so I can safely recommend his work to all ages.

7. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mine is AceTrainerLiam . I mentioned him a few times on Discord. He makes great series like WTF where he break down the english dub of the Pokémon anime, and talking about things that ya never noticed as akid but now sudden make sense
    Siri battles, where Liam fights his fiance Sophie for the siri battle cup.
    Also metromania, where random teams (LAst time, Satoshi vs Gary teams) only used Metronome, with the normal Pokémon and shiny version fight each other
    and ofcourse great live streams.

I got a few more, but he truly deserves a lot more attention.

8. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Would SuperTeeds count as a Pokétuber? I know she mostly just posts Unite videos, but it's still Pokémon, so…