1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Ship

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What is your favorite ship in the Pokémon Anime/Games/Manga?

Those that don't know what shipping is its the idea the two characters belong in a relationship Example: Amourshipping(Because its the best ship ever) Is the idea that Ash and Serena belong in a relationship

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I went by ContestShipper on various websites for years, it will always be my OTP. I just love everything about it.

I also like PokeShipping, because I'm just that stubborn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Pretty much all my ships are rare pairs. Prepare to get confused and ask me "why u ship dat?"

AureliaShipping (Ash x Lillie) <---- OTP!
    FleurDeGrandeShipping (Grant x Viola)
    FlyingShipping (Falkner x Winona)
    HopeShipping (Morty x Clair)
    WaterNarcShipping (Wallace x Milotic)

slinks away

4. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I am an ability shipper (Salon Maiden Anabel and Ash Ketchum). It is unquestionably one-sided canon, and the episodes that Anabel are in describe why people who ship Ash are generally doomed to be disappointed.

5. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Contestshipping all the way. I wrote several fanfics for that ship years ago haha.

Never really bothered getting into other ships though. I just became fascinated with Drew's character at one point and watched all those Hoenn episodes, and then... stories happened and I became obsessed for a while there. Lol

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Gotta go with Amourshipping, it was too cute and Serena even kissed him goodbye which is really adorable, I think they are a very great couple.
    Though best ship- jessiexjames we all know it.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    YES.

RocketShipping its so beautiful :')

Cadbberry likes this.
  8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It is really meant to be, loved the manga that showed it closer. Pokémon Electric Tale of Pikachu had them together so cute

9. ShinyFlygon

ShinyFlygon Desert Spirit

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.7
    Although I think Ash-Misty shipping is far more realistic (and the closest thing I will ever have to an unironic OTP since I don't actually ship characters often), I also appreciate Ash-May shipping. Watching through the Advanced series I felt like Ash and May had surprisingly good chemistry, and I thought it was cool that near the end of their journey together they challenged each other in a contest and ended up (literally) splitting the prize ribbon between the two of them out of respect for one another. Basically, May is awesome and by far my favorite coordinator in the anime.

As far as "crack" ships that I think are less likely to impossible (but fun to indulge in), I like Gardenia-Aaron because their designs match well, and Morty-Eusine since they actually have some history in the anime and I think it would be cool to have a gay couple.

10. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    shipper trash has entered the building

I legit have too many ships to list here. However, I basically share the same list as SkittleBox (minus the Ash x Lillie.)

also if anyone wants to hear me scream over my love live ships please tell me

11. FreezingDreamer

FreezingDreamer Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.8
    I really love Soulsilvershipping! It's my first Pokémon ship, and I still find it pretty adorable.

12. bigb360

bigb360 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.5
    Pokeshipping. There was just always a spark between Ash and Misty, and the 2000 movie's entire subplot was Misty dealing with her feelings. I know there are the debates, but it was pretty clear what the original intentions during the early days of the anime were. The relationship was interesting, dynamic, and organic. Nothing seemed forced ever. Their bickering is just typical of young kids who aren't sure how to express feelings maturely (and it was slapstick crush comedy typical of kids shows in the 90's).

Misty's character is probably the deepest in the anime. Even more so than Ash, who is fairly easy to describe (obsessed with Pokémon and being the best at Pokémon). Misty wants to be a water Pokémon master, but she also is nurturing (to Ash, Brock, Tracey, AND her Pokémon). She has a tragic childhood and has overcome it to make something successful out of herself. She's more mature than her older sisters and has a much deeper sense of responsibility. She is unwaveringly loyal as a friend. She is brave, and saved Ash on multiple occasions.

I like May and Dawn. They're good characters in their own right, but neither struck me as particularly interested in Ash, and both seem to have other hints at romantic interests (Drew, Barry, Paul, etc). I never saw anything with Iris and Ash. I like Serena too, honestly. I think the anime severely screwed up her character from the beginning. There was so much potential squandered. They shoehorn in an implausible childhood backstory that was never hinted at in the history of the anime, and then make her entire character based on her crush. It was so weird. Everything was built around that, as opposed to Misty who had an interesting character to begin with, and then developed an implied crush after getting to know Ash. Not surprising though, given the anime hasn't really done much right over the past decade or so.

Granted they're 10 in the anime and I wouldn't really want any of them to "get together" at that point, but that's why we get to age them in fan works.

RocketShipping is the next best thing. C'mon, they can't spend that much time together and not have a thing.

Kimochiru likes this.
  13. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    [​IMG]

My most favorite ship...now, let me think about that... JUST JOKING, DON'T NEED TO! My most favorite ship is Negaishipping, for a very interesting reason.

When I had first gotten back into Pokémon, it was with the help of a younger friend, and it was during the Best Wishes era. I had first watched the Kyurem movie, and then the BW show, and I came to believe that Negai was the perfect pair!

Also, anything Gen. V (but with shipping, only Negai) is my most favorite!

There's also many other reasons I love it the most...but, I'm going to talk about it here.... Nah, it needs it's own thread! :)

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    OH MY GOSH. I HAVEN'T BEEN IN THE SHIPPING BANDWAGON IN SO LOOOOOOONG.
    Back in my good old shipping days, ContestShipping was always my favorite. Their relationship had always seemed heavily implied to me.
    Evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ8Ex9pdJBI

Also, was Drew always that small because omg.

Drew Blackstone likes this.
  15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Damn I was about to come in here and say "The S.S. Anne." haha.

JadeFox and Kimochiru like this.
  16. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Lol the best ship is obviously the S.S Anne

JadeFox, Kimochiru and MCOury1998 like this.
  17. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Amourshipping is my favorite. Also the Shipping of the Main characters for the games.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  18. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Hey everyone, what is your favorit shippinhg(s) mine are Altoshipping (AshxLatias) and Abilityshipping (AshxAnabel) And tghe shipping I can't seem to agree with us Pokèshipping, no offence to anyone. What are your favorit shippings and most hated shippings. If you want you can explain why or why not.

Okay, just to say, I found someone who enjoys Abilityshipping, man! I had always felt bad for Anabel after that episode, that was why I made my Hero and the Dragon fanfic an Abilityshipping story, but my first ever favorite ship, has to be, ALTOSHIPPING!! Ash and Latias I tbink are by far so cute together, and you have to know this, the series was not ment to go this far. If some of you guys already know this then good for you, for those who don't, let me explain, I believe that the fifth movie was meant to be the final movie, with Ash taking Latias with him and winning the Johto league. But as we all know, that never happened, and poor Latios, I cry every time I watch that movie. By the way, did anyone else notice how Bianca (movie) acted towards Latios, don't tell me that they weren't in some kind of relationship or other. But I ramble Alto and Abilityshipping all the way!

Heres something funny I just thought of, dont know if real ship but, Phobiashipping: Misty and Bugsy. Can you guys imagin this, you would hear the sound of screaming on every reigion across the globe, even in the Hall of Origins would be able to hear that! Sorry, just thought this would be funny to put up, not hating on anyone just putting ideas on table.

Here is a few lines from a song that I would sing if anyone tried to say that Pokèmon is lame.

"You can take my heart, you can take my breath when you pry it from my cold dead hands

This is how we rise up heavy as a hurricane louder then a freight train this is how we rise up heart is beating faster, feels like thunder, magic, static, call me a fanatic it's our world, they can neved have it this is how we rise up. Its our resistance, you can't resist us!"

If you feel the same, repost. ;)

#ShippersUnite

MCOury1998 likes this.
  19. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    THE TOP TWO FOR ME RIGHT NOW (but I also like Fourthwheel, Pearl, Advance, Poke, PikachuxSnivy, PikachuxTogedemaru, MayxDawn, PaulxZoey, TripxGeorgia, Imagination, Alto, Ability, MayxSawyer, HauxLillie and GladioxSelene/Moon):

NEGAISHIPPING, OF COURSE...
    [​IMG]

BUT ALSO...AURELIASHIPPING...

[​IMG]

20. RarepairQueenJeanne

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    TOO MANY TO LIST!!!
    I'll ship pretty much anything that's 2P and not incest or abuse tbh
    but my top have to be...
    -Lusamine x Guzma
    -Ash x Iris
    -Brendan x May
    -Ash x May
    -Ash x Anabel
    -Sun x Acerola
    -Moon x Ilima
    -Lillie x Hapu