1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Ship

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    What about Pikachiu and Bunneary? Lol, but seriously, in the fifth movie, ypou can tell that Bianca had some komd of feelings for Latios, and when he gave his life for the town, it was just so sad.

#ShippersUnite/Altoshipping/Abilityshipping

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    I think Misty is the best for ash, even though Serena met Ash at a young age, Misty was the first girl he traveled with, who is best for him in your opinion?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    I guess most of us are talking about the anime, which has quite a few interesting or meaningful relationship dynamics that I do appreciate.
    It's unfortunate that most Ash pairs are bound to shipwreck cx But don't let that stop you from having fun!

With that being said? My Pokémon ship is actually from the Mystery Dungeon 2 arc- that is Guildshipping (Chatot x Wigglytuff). They play off of each other really nicely- sometimes being stark opposites, but other times their personalities rub on each other. They share a very close bond, that major plot points in the game show them defending each other or how they can read the other's mind. I guess this could be a really powerful friendship, but the idea of having Wigglytuff's Guild being run by a quirky couple has massive appeal to me.

~Nova~ and AeroHail like this.
  4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Ruby and Sapphire is my favorite ship but the Americanization of the manga ruined the ending.

5. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pokeshipping!!! I believe that Ash and Misty were meant to be together forever

6. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    That is the worst reason to ship someone. Just because they were first doesn't mean anything.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    RocketShipping (The orginal OTP.)
    Hardenshipping (Dontshootmeplz)
    (Serena's) sylveon x (Clemont's) bunnelby
    PMD Guildshipping
    PMD grovyle x celebi

Kimochiru likes this.
  8. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Ever heard the saying, "the first love always wins"? Or perhaps, "to each their own"? (My friend, who is a RespectShipper, loves the latter.)

On topic though, I've gotten really into HauxGladion lately. The contrast is interesting and the potential dynamics between them are adorable.

9. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    No I have not. Besides there is no proof Misty has feelings for Ash and vise versa.

10. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm not much of a shipper, but I can definitely see Contestshipping happening, and, I mean, is it not obvious that Brendan and May (ORAS) should be together? Seriously...

11. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Percabeth

I don't watch the anime like... at all... but I do like RocketShipping.
    ...That's pretty much it.
    I do love a lot of Pokémon x Pokémon pairings though. I don't know why, I just find them adorable.

Kimochiru, JadeFox and Arc1Dragon like this.
  12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Percabeth for life

FireSpartan5 and ~Nova~ like this.
  13. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I used to be into a bunch of Pokémon ships, with my main anime one being Contestshipping. Then I moved onto the gameverse ships, which included Ferriswheelshipping, Hoennshipping, Twinleafshipping, and who-knows-what-else shipping. I'm not as much of an avid supporter of these as I used to be but that happens with almost all my ships to be honest :sweat:

The most recent ship to catch my eye would have to be MoonxGladion (does it have a name?). Oddly enough, I've been dragged back into Rocketshipping lately. I don't know why but I'm not really complaining :D

14. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Shipping is based upon hints, speculation, chemistry, and how cute the characters are together. It's all subjective. People have a right to like what they like for their own reasons, and not be told their reasons are "the worst".

I honestly thought "to each their own" was a more well known saying though. If it isn't, that explains a lot I guess.

15. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, for shippings in Pokémon, Here are some that I like (or love; I would give all of them at least a 7/10 rating):

Ash x Serena
    Sun x Lillie (games)
    Ash x Lillie
    Jessie x James
    Shauna x Calem (games)
    Ash x Dawn
    Ash x Misty
    Mallow x Kiawe
    Fat Clemont (a.k.a. Sophocles) x Nobody (FOREVER ALONE!!!)
    Clemont x Korrina
    Bonnie x Max
    Paul x Anyone who can stand him
    May x Drew
    Gladion x Moon (games)

And that's about it. I am either neutral or have an intense wrath for other shippings. Most likely neutral. Keep in mind I didn't even include any Pokémon x Pokémon shippings.

16. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    Same here! I've always been more into Pokémon x Pokémon ships for some reason. I'm not too much of a shipper, but I have to admit a lot of them are just adorable ^-^

~Nova~ likes this.
  17. evanibble

evanibble Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    Amourshipping. To me, it seems like the writers of the anime are hinting at this shipping the strongest. Personally, though, I like Serena's character and her chemistry with Ash (i.e. haven't gotten into a fight, willing to support each other, even if it means temporarily putting off their own goals, etc.). I also really enjoyed the XY(Z) anime the most, it got me back into the anime after being away from it for 6-7 years (although, that's not necessarily a reason why I like amourshipping).

Also...Rocketshipping, because why not?

FireSpartan5 and Arc1Dragon like this.
  18. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Actually they did get into a fight after Ash lost to Wulfric. But still Amourshipping is the best

19. evanibble

evanibble Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    Ah, right I forgot about that one, my bad. But that fight was pretty helpful in the development of their relationship/friendship. What I meant to say was that they don't fight as much as, say, Ash and Misty or Ash and Iris did.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  20. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Ferriswheelshipping is my OTP.
    I also enjoy CherenxBianca, I forget their shipping name and the only pairing from the anime I like, besides Pokeshipping, is PikachuxKetchup.

HeroofFire101 likes this.