1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 4 Favorite songs from D/P/Pt?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by RadEmpoleon, Oct 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What are your favorite songs from Sinnoh? I love them all (mostly from nostalgia) but some of my favorites include:
    Lake
    Eterna Forest
    Jubilife City at night
    Mt. Coronet
    Vs. gym leader/e4
    Inside the Pokémon league
    Vs. Cyrus
    Vs. Giratina
    Vs. Arceus
    Route 210
    And my personal favorite, Vs. Cynthia
    Like I said, all the tracks are great, but these are my favorites. (Sorry for a long list, I have a hard time narrowing things down)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I like the Jubilife City theme, and the Route 210 (specifically the night one, but likely because that's most often when I played. There's only really like 2% difference.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Honestly, all I can really remember of DPPT's music is Cynthia's pre-battle theme - which is one of the best tracks from the main series, hands down - her battle theme, and Arceus' utterly bizarre theme. Which is weird. Gen IV is my favourite Gen, but I don't remember it for the music.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Big fan of Eterna Forest and Lake theme for the overworld.

On the battle side, I love Cynthia's and the Galactic Grunt battle themes! :love: Although overall most of the battle themes I feel are kinda forgettable...

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Cynthia’s Battle theme is probably my favorite

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Cynthia's battle theme and the battle against Dialga/Palkia.

7. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Canalave City, Eterna Forest and the Lake theme are the holy trinity of relaxing DPPt music in my opinion. I like the Gym leader theme, but other than that I tend to favor calmer tracks.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  8. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I will forever refer to that as the trinity :3

Wings likes this.
  9. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I'm also a big fan of Eterna Forest and the Lake Theme. But I also really like the Lake Trio battle theme, Jubilife City, and Snowpoint City!

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I absolutely adored the Battle Frontier Brain theme from Platinum. It's so energetic and EPIC.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    The day and night themes of Route 209, Canalave City, and the Lake theme are all my favorites when it comes to Sinnoh-exploring music. For battle music, Dialga and Palkia's battles themes always pumped me up and the Gym Leader themes were spectacular. Without question, Cynthia's themes also make it to the list of battle and encounter songs that will forever stay with me ^^

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0

the latter especially is amazing and probably my favorite song from pokémon overall
    so great aaaa

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I love the calm simple notes of Snowpoint city. When I entered the city for the first time, it was like a chill wave washed over me to calm me down. Even to this day when I think of Diamond and pearl, my first thought goes to the light opening notes of that city.

14. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    It's been a while since I played any gen 4 game but I LOVE the intensity of Cynthias theme.

15. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    The only one I remember is jubilife city. That one is relaxing and great to play to in my opinion.

16. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Idk if I have a favorite song besides maybe Cynthia's battle theme… But I do have a most memorable one for how scary it sounded to me as a kid xD The creepy music that plays in multiple areas like the Old Chateau

17. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ah, D/P/Pt. There are so many songs I like but there is one song in particular that I love so much that it's become my favorite song of all time.

That song is Route 203. That is the most beautiful song in this game. Whenever I listen to it I can only imagine myself speeding down the route on my bike watching as all the Pokémon greet me for a new adventure.

18. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Cynthia's theme, the opening theme, Wild Pokémon theme, and dialga/palkia/ spear pillar theme