1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Town/City/Route in Kalos?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Oct 4, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What is your favorite location in the Kalos region, and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Minedreigon likes this.
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I love Laverre, because I just love the atmosphere of the place, and I love all the buildings. It's also has a very convenient Pokéball factory, heh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Minedreigon

Minedreigon Mastermind

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I LOVE Snowbelle city. I've always loved snow and winter, in video games and in real life, and as a certain queen may say, the cold never bothered me anyway. The music is amazing, there's snow everywhere, there's a remix of Jubilife in one of the buildings, you can buy an orange bag and a chequered fedora, there are Abomasnow all over the place, the gym leader is awesome and it's just really relaxing and nice looking.

4. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I like the route that has the daycare because of all of the pretty flowers .3. also the angles the camera does when you're on the route

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really like Laverre City because it's so pretty with the earth colors and everything being pretty much based off a thousand year old tree. The fact that it's called "The city of unworldly dreams" is also really cool. It's just a adorable place.

6. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I really like Kiloude City. I usually there a lot for battling and checking ivs.

7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I'm gonna say Lumiose city, because it feels like an actual city and it's not like you come there, explore it in a few minutes and leave it for the rest of the game.

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Dendemille is my baby. <3 It's a really pretty old-style town and is surrounded by some great environments (autumn forest, snowy area, etc).

Also, route 6 and Parfum Palace. Always down for a nice scenic walk to get to a beautiful mansion. ;P

9. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I like a lot of the places in Kalos... Lumiose was intimidating at first until I learned how to navigate to where I needed to. The stores there are great too, I go to them almost daily. There's that Hotel Richisme or w/e as well where you can get a ton of money.

i also really like the Daycare route. It's scenic and nice and long, making for easy egg hatching.

10. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I can fully agree with this. Lumiose City was one of the very few locations that felt like more as just a few houses. Guys, there's a difference between a town and a cluster of five houses -_- I would really like to see more cities like Lumiose!

11. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I love Laverre City, its autumn-like atmosphere and calming music really soothes me. Even if it is a small town, I do like visiting it and just enjoying the visuals and music.

12. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Anistar City for me. Amazing music, and the sundial was my personal favorite picture spot, especially when it's between 8-9 PM and it develops the beam of light in the background. That and it has a very cool looking Gym design, and some nice clothing choices.

13. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Kiloude City & Kiloude City Pokémon Center

Only because I am 95% of the time going to this Pokémon center to switch out Pokémon, to check my IV's and I am nearby the Battle Maison (for Battle Items), and Friend safari if there is ever the need of me getting some HA Pokémon. the other 5% is the Daycare area, when I need to breed.

14. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    ROUTE 1 I like Lumiose, because, as others before me have said, it's more than just a few houses; it feels really big! I still sometimes get lost there!

15. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I really like Shalour City. It has this nice laid back air to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.