1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite traveling companion pokemon.

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gazi, May 31, 2018.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    What is your favorite Pokémon that belonged to one of Ash's traveling companions? Why?

For example, my favorite is Brock's Croagunk. He's so chill, and powerful. Croagunk does what he likes and he doesn't care about what anybody else may think. Also, his bond with Brock is super powerful, and has been almost from the moment that he was caught.

2. Eeveefan4life

Eeveefan4life Bug Catcher

Yesssssss
    (Shaymin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Poké Ball ★
    Mine's Lillie's vilpix! She just so adorable and I love the nickname!

3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I always had a soft spot for Misty's Togepi, and was honestly pretty sad when it evolved and left the show... ;_;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Brock's croagunk was awesome. It was just inherently cool. It gave no fs about Brock's flirting behaviors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    So many options. Brock’s Croagunk, Misty’s Togepi, Dawn’s Piplup, Iris’s Excadrill, Clemont’s Chespin, basically all three of Serena’s, Lillie’s Alolan Vulpix, Cilan’s... okay I got nothing for him. Anyway, for my overall favorite, I have to go Piplup though.

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Clemont's Chespin, May's Skitty, and Lillie's Vulpix. <3 Am sure I can find more if I thought harder, but those three stand out a lot. Especially Skitty and Vulpix since they're so incredibly cute!

7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I have to jump the bandwagon: Brock's Croagunk was super funny! For me, it probably had to be the almost lifeless expression mixed with the silly smile.

Although I don't like Pikachu, I always found Ash's Pikachu to be super likable.

8. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    May's Skitty has to be my favorite. I was always looking forward to it showing up.

9. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I love how I'm probably the first to say Gladion's Silvally/Type: Null, although he isn't a definition travel companion, he's been like the rock for Gladion and the hope that things will eventually return to normal.

10. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I don't watch the anime much, but from little I have seen of it my favourite favourite has gotta be Misty's Togepi. It just stood out from the all rest imo, probably because I vividly remember both the episode where it hatches and the episode were it's released.

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Misty's togepi!

12. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    Honestly I loved Misty's Psyduck, gotta love the yellow beast

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Probably Dawn’s Piplup or Pachirisu.

Piplup has so much personality packed into it and it was adorable.

Pachirisu was just cute and I loved how energetic it always was

14. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    May's Bulbasaur because I loved the heart pattern on it

15. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Probably Dawn’s Piplup because it’s a Piplup.

Dawn likes this.
  16. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Dawn's Piplup has so much personality, it gets at least as much development as Pikachu (if not more) over the course of the DPPt anime...and then there was the Draco Meteor gag. That's probably the funniest Pokémon has been since the original season. That Ash actually used it to find Dawn and Piplup one episode when they were all separated...that was fantastic. xD

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    May's Blaziken. Apart from the fact that Blaziken is one of my favourite Pokémon, I liked how it developed from a shy and sensitive Torchic to a strong and confident Combusken/Blaziken.

18. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Brock's Vulpix was adorable.
    I don't know if Nebby counts as Lillie's or Ash's...or no one's.
    But I also really loved Serena's Eevee. So cute!!!

19. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Dawn's Piplup
    He was quite snooty (like the Piplup line is said to be) and it shined in his moments, too prideful to do something (only to do the thing while they weren't looking), and often didn't show emotions.
    So in the end, where Piplup broke down and just started sobbing as he realized Pikachu was leaving really shattered my heart.

20. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Iris' Excadrill. Not because it was stubborn or strong, but because it actually had some development and backstory behind it. I liked how it was already quite an honorable fighter, trying its best until the end, even though it was defeated that one time. It just... I like how much thought went into it and its backstory. That's what I love in a story, and Excadrill takes that cake.