1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Trendy Saying

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by DIO, Dec 20, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    We all know the place in Dewford Town where you could choose a saying and it would magically spread throughout the town and even across the region. What was your favorite trendy saying that you've chosen or seen done?

My favorite trendy saying is "Your Mother." It's pretty great, especially with some of the things the people inside Dewford Hall say. XD Thank you Pokémon-X comics!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Treecko007 likes this.
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I always the trendy saying "HIT ME" which is pretty stupid, but hey, it's trendy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I think I said, "Cool!" Not really great but eh... *shrugs*

4. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I usually used "Heroine Habit" or "Adult Toys". Taking advantage of the default words they gave you was always fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.