1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite TV Show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jhopthegamer, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Somebody probably did this a really long time ago, but I've only been on LV for like 2 months and I'm curious. So what is your favorite TV show? When I say it, I'm being very general, so anything that's considered a show counts. Now my favorite TV show is either Lost or The Office (The US one). If you wanna go ahead and include your favorite character or whatever, go right ahead.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    If it counts as a TV show, The Grand Tour

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I have too many to name.... check my fanfiction profile to know the big ones.

4. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Gilmore Girls forever haha

That does not include the revival. It upset me on so many levels...

5. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    God, there are too many to decide on just one...
    I'd have to go with Chuck. That was an awesome show with amazing story arcs. Plus I watched it with my family, so there's sentimental value.

6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I don't really watch tv to be honest. But I do watch anime on occasion.
    That said I have watched some tv/netflix shows after friends bugging me about them. XD I really enjoyed Stranger Things and am looking forward to the second season hhh!

Nostalgia goggles on I really enjoyed Buffy and Charmed but like I said, I dunno if it's just nostalgia haha.

7. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Steven Universe, funny characters and fusions. period.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    We started The Office on netflix while our cable has been out... It is really funny XD I suggest it to everyone :P

9. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i have a /lot/. but my top 3 favorites are steven universe, star vs the forces of evil, and glee. i have more favorites on my profile though if you're that curious

10. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Probably Reign, I remember the first time watching it through I was just like POW WHAT IS THIS I AM WATCHING WOWZA

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Scrubs and probably Hawai Five-O. The new series that is.

12. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Yes! H50 has been my favorite series ever since it came out in 2010! It's too bad that this September might be the final season.

Other than that; I primarily watch South Park, Family Guy, Red vs Blue, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans, The Last Ship.
    Used to watch Lost, The West Wing, Flashpoint.

13. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Power Rangers hand down because it's one of the few shows that I still watch and follow.

14. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Avatar: The last Air Bender. Easily the best show I've ever watched even with the nostalgia googles off. Amazing character, brilliant world building, and I love how the show starts out as a kids story and slowly grows into a more mature show while still keeping its original flare and personality. I can say without a doubt that Avatar (Not the movie Avatar, not the airbender movie and defiantly not Kora) is the best show I've watched.

15. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    This is a very hard question for me haha.

If you include anime and such, Higurashi for me. That wasn't too hard.

If you dont include anime then things can get kinda tricky haha. I like alot of shows but if I had to pick just one it would probably be Parks and Recreation. Everything about that show I love. I guarantee i've seen it over 50 times.

16. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    It will have to come down to Anime and Pokémon, including HTTYD, favourite childhood show and movie

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My two favourite shows are Steven Universe and Rick and Morty. An odd combination; I know. Another is Avatar: The Last Airbender. Sue me, I like cartoons!

18. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, The Vicar of Dibley, Summer Heights High, Housos, and although I've only just started it, Westworld is shaping up to be one of my favourites as well. Really enjoying it so far.

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Stranger Things, Breaking Bad and it's sequel series Better Call Saul, Stephen Universe. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.