1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Music Favorite unknown music genres?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Junkrat, Dec 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    By 'unknown', I mean music genres that have a rather small listening base compared to others. I'll give some examples- my favorite 'unknown' music genres are lofi-hip hop, vaporwave, and synthwave. I suppose a good indicator of whether or not it's unknown is if you search up a specific song on Youtube, and it only has a few thousand views.

So what's yours?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    It's not as unknown as it used to be but I love me some electroswing. Also some outrun music.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ah, electro swing is also one of my favorites!

4. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'm also a big fan of Electro Swing and Synthwave, and Lo-Fi hip-hop/Chillhop as well (in fact it's one of the only types of hip hop I like, the others being trip-hop and some instrumental trap).

I'm a big fan of stoner/doom metal, and I guess it's pretty unknown outside the metal community. I only discovered it about 2 months ago, and it's already one of my favourite metal genres. I love the heaviness of it.
    I'm also a fan of symphonic Death and Black metal, but I don't know if they are unknown per se.