1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Vacation Spots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BZRich64, Jul 9, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Vacations. We all take them (or so I would assume, I can't speak for everyone here), but we all have own experiences and preferences. So, what is your favorite place to go on vacation, or some of your favorites. It can be a specific place or just a generalization (such as the beach).
    For me, my favorite is my grandparents house in eastern Oregon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    I have two favorite places. One is an island called Boca Grande, which is off the west coast of Florida near Port Charlotte. It's so quiet and peaceful; it's nothing like the crowded Daytona Beach. The other place is just mountains in general. I find scenic mountain views breathtaking and the mountain air fresh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hawaii is a good one for me. Since I can fly just about anywhere I want, I can go there or a beach or go sightseeing in Europe or backpacking in Colorado. Lotta possibilities and I soon want to do it all :D

Best part is that I can make arrangements right here. If I wanted to go and get me a Philly cheesesteak, I can put myself on a Philly bound flight that leaves later today and come back just before dinnertime. I've done that a couple of times where I went to Dallas and Kansas City to get BBQ for lunch and then came back lol

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Perks of the job?

I like the beach in general. I love the sounds of the sea amd it just feels nice and peaceful there.

5. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Yup. I'll usually make it into a day trip or stay over one night at a hotel or with a friend wherever I'm going. Right now, since it's baseball season, I'm trying to go to as many ballparks as possible. Been to 4 this year already.

But yeah, as long as there's an open seat on the plane, I can get on!

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Maybe I should look into getting a job as translator at an aircompany. That sounds rad.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I don't really go on vacation sadly but when I lived in England I loved travelling down to Brighton! The beaches suck (mostly rock beaches) but the shops were all weird and arty! It's known as an arty place and I love it!

I did once go to Lanzarote and I loved snorkelling looking at all the wonderful fish!

Shada likes this.
  8. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I like beaches, notably Corpus Christi. I've had good, spending time with my cousins, and bad, a seagull taking a crap on my shoulder, experiences there so I would definitely say the beach is my favorite vacation spot~

9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I personally like Florida as a vacation spot and I go pretty often, especially during the winter.
    I really don't do anything when I'm there, just lay around, and admire the heat lol but that makes the best vacation haha

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I like hiking in the Blue Mountains. You get nice scenery, hours of walking and not having to talk with anyone, peace and quiet, bad hiking food and you can go days without seeing anyone else. It's also not too hot or too cold, like Mt Kosciusko is (sunny but with a high altitude was so painful to hike through...) .

11. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I don't go on vacations that often, but if I could, I would totally go back to Chicago! We only stayed there for a few days, so there's still so much I could probably do in that city. And I could go back for that Navy Pier sweater and have some more deep-dish pizza. Yummy!

12. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I really enjoy florida in the winter! Its just so nice compared to blizzards and snow storms back home...
    Another really nice place is wisconsin in the summer! I have some family that I visit there yearly and its always so nice and peaceful! and theres so much cheese!!!!!

13. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My grandmother's house in wheeling, west virginia. I love that house and the view will leave you speechless. The fact that this place hold so many memories is something that makes it so great as well.

14. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Ooh, the beach. I'd always loved the beach since I was a kid, and every holiday I would ask to go to the beach just because. My sister always objected, though, because she hated getting tanned :D I never used to mind, though.