1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite vocal tracks

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by nduns, Oct 29, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    What are some of your favorite video game tracks with vocals to accompany the music? Back in the day, these were super rare, but they are much more common now. Anyway, here are a few personal favorites of mine:

I still can't believe a game like this has such a depressing end credits theme.
    I do feel the visuals in this scene do feel a little too overblown and, um, kind of creepy, but damn if this song isn't amazing?
    It's so cheesy but I love it.
    And the most obvious one of all:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    They are few and far between, but this is the most recent one (unfortunately it's tied to massive spoilers so I won't say why):

The one I love the most, however, comes from Final Fantasy VIII; call me a romantic if you want, but I think this is the best out of all the FF vocalized tracks:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I like the ending credits track from Okami (which was only in the PS2 version). I can't really have words do it justice because of how good it is.

Wolf Expert likes this.
  4. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Do the Tomodachi Life make-your-own songs count?

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Reset is great. I didn't know it existed for a long time because I played the Wii version, but a friend of mine was having trouble with the part right before the boss rush, so I helped her with it while I was at her house. It was a nice little surprise when we beat the game together. There's an English cover of it that I really like too

Other than that, "Will the Circle be Unbroken" from Bioshock Infinite and "Still Alive" (from Mirrors Edge) are my two other favorites.

And then, of course, there's the "alternate ending" for The Last of Us

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  6. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I really like the Drawn to Life ending as well (it's SO SAD)

And that's the only one I can think of off the top of my mind.