1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Weather Condition

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Solarking, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hail and sandstorm are the bane of my existence. I don't like taking damage each turn. It was especially tedious going through the snowy areas in DPPt. :<

Anyways, favorite is definitely rain. I tend to have more water type moves on my team so the buff is always helpful, and bonus points for being able to spam Thunder even though I almost never teach that to my Pokémon lol. Sun would be cool too, but again, I usually have more water types/moves on my party, so the decreased damage is no fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i liked Harsh Sunlight and Sandstorm specifically in gen 5. i remember how OP Ninetales with drought was, and how viable Tyranitar was, too.

4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I gotta say acid rain from the third gen! Well...that's a glitch, but you have to admit it's cool. For legal conditions, hail has to be the most annoying and yet the funnest to troll with. Damage? Take a shot at my Ice Body Froslass. GET WRECKED BRO!
    #MissingNo

5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Rain

6. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I almost never have a strategy when it comes to battling but ignore that :sweat: I gotta say I like Sandstorm, since I have Ground types on almost all of my Pokémon teams! I like moves that inflict continuous damage, which is why I like moves like Toxic, Will-o-Wisp and Pokémon with abilities to cause Sandstorms.

7. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Rain
    Because I'm SINGING IN THE RAIIIIN

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've always loved Rain. Water type Pokémon can do so many things with it.

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    In order of preference:

1. Hail
    2. Sunshine
    3. Rain
    4. Normal
    5. Sandstorm