1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite character from comic's.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Getus, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So, little-known fact, I enjoy the odd comic or two. While I'm not a massive fan I enjoy the DC universe and the characters they have. My favorite character? The Flash with Shazam (Captain Marvel) coming up a close second. My reasoning for this is simple, the Flash is incredibly fast, witty, humorous and has the potential to be one of the strongest members of the Justice League.

Shazam is like what child me always dreamed of being, yes I was a bit of a dreamer back then. A young boy given god-like powers which he can summon with a single shout and a lightning bolt. How cool is that? Plus Shazam is the whole package! Strong, Fast, Magical, kinda smart. Really it's hard not too like him.

With that said, I'm curious. Who is the most liked character on LakeValor and why? This can be from DC, Marvel or any other form of comic books.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Marvel's Iron Fist. I love his calm, wise nature, and his powers are pretty cool. Also like Marvel's Vision.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Getus likes this.
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Black Widow. I really admire her strength to carry on after what she has been through. Not to mention that she kicks so much ass.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I didn't read that many comics growing up, but I thought Metal Sonic was one of the coolest characters in some of the old Sonic ones because of how many different attacks he could do.

5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,887.9
    I'd say either Superman or Dick Grayson/Robin I/Nightwing.
    Superman is the classic. An alien from a doomed home world sent to Earth were he was raised on a farm in Kansas and grew up to use his alien powers to do as much good as he can out of genuine altruism. If only modern movie/video game writers could understand why I like the character. Both the Man of Steel/Dawn of Justice and the Injustice versions feel like they don't even deserve the name.
    Dick Grayson was orphaned at a young age and was taken in by Batman. He became the first sidekick ever and then grew up to be Nightwing, basically Batman with social skills. It's hard to get cooler than that.

Getus likes this.
  6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hmm Flash especially after the series on Netflix. I love Spider-man though, he's so humorous.

Getus likes this.
  7. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    LEEEEEEEVI ACKERMAAAAAAAN does he count?

I'd have to say *cliche warning* Phoenix/Jean Gray, since the Phoenix Force is so mysterious and has EXCELLENT possibilities for theorization *cough cough* MATPAT GET ONTO IT *cough cough*
    The PF seems to deal with 'consciousness', which is an incredibly intriguing subject for me.
    #MissingNo

8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Technically manga can be considered comics so yeah, I'd say it counts. And I see what you mean about the Pheonix Force, such a big part of the X-men story yet overall we don't know all too much about it.

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I was introduced with doctor strange in the comics, and he's been my favorite character ever since!~

On the D.C. Side I owned quite a lot of batsman Comics so that's my favorite character on that side.

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I think that Batman would be my favourite. Using your fears to destroy what ruins your world :3