1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Cities

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Jupjami, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,707.6
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    As I am a sucker for geography, what is your favourite city per continent~?

Asia: Kyoto! Sorry Philippines, but I really love the serene and close-to-nature feeling Japan brings~
    Europe: Budapest! This was chosen from a very difficult selection of the aforementioned, Athens, Calais, Istanbul, London, Moscow, etc. etc. etc.
    Africa: Antananarivo! The capital of Madagascar, for those that don't know...
    North America: Barrow! I remember reading about it from a book once, and I loved it ever since~
    South America: Quito! Same as the previous, I read about the high capital of Ecuador and came to love it as well~
    Oceania: Darwin! It's quite close to home, and has a nice view~

EDIT: I've just realised I placed this in the wrong place :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,847.4
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I loved vancouver when I visited. New york was nice but only to visit, too crowded for me to want to live there full time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jupjami and SyWry like this.
  3. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Boise is my favorite. The place may be a big city, but the forest are right outside it. I know that you can take a 30 minute drive and be at a hiking spot. The whole place has a friendly atmosphere and the piers are a nice location to visit (if it wasn't so crowded all the time).

#3 May 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    Jupjami likes this.