1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Disney villain

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Jul 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    So they made a live action Cruella.

Who's your favorite Disney villain?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'd say Mulan's Shanyu, as he's an epic warmonger while the others are mostly old ladies or stuck-up bastards... Maleficent's a close second though, especially with how she was portrayed in her own live action~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl likes this.
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Jafar (Aladdin)--he actually frightened me the first time I saw the movie,

Another vote for Maleficent--I could never make it past the first ten minutes of "Sleeping Beauty" for years thanks to her. It felt so good to finally get revenge on her in Kingdom Hearts!

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I have a couple favourites.
    First is Mother Gothel. (I'm kinda biased here cause Tangled is my favorite Disney movie.)

Mother Gothel straight up kidnapped a baby and "raised her as her own", the entire time pretending that she gave a darn about Rapunzel's feelings. For 18 years!
    And her "great, now I'm the bad guy" line will stay in my head as one of the most dark and twisted things one could say to their "child."

I could go on but I don't wanna bore anyone.

Jupjami likes this.
  5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My favorite Disney villain is Dr. Facilier, the shadow man in princess and the frog. His energy is so much fun. His villain song is also absolutely fantastic.

6. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Hard to choose a favorite, there's a lot of good ones, but a personal favorite of mine is Hades from Hercules. Say what you will about them making probably the only decent male deity in Greek mythology the villain, but Hades is hilarious.

Another love is probably a weird choice: Te Kā from Moana. It's probably because Moana is my favorite Disney movie, but I really liked how they handled Te Kā and found the resolution to her conflict really awesome.

Jupjami likes this.
  7. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    No one gonna talk about Scar from Lion King?
    First off, he's a lion. I love lions. I also really like that he hung out with hyenas (pretending to be their friend). I love hyenas too. Lions and hyenas are said to be each other's enemies so that was something interesting the movie did. And his evil song was so good. Plus, how he staged to kill Mufasa and Simba was nice too. Lions do kill their brothers and nephews to get to the top of the pride so there's..that.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Gaston, solely for meme potential and because he ate four dozen eggs with sheer toxic masculinity.

If we're talking seriously, honestly, Tamatoa because I've been watching too much of this one Tamatoa-obsessed YouTuber and now I'm biased too his raw presence is somehow so threatening and hilarious at the same time.

9. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Scar. I love his voice and hisattitude in the animated Lion King. Be Prepared is also one of the best Disney villain songs fight me

10. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Gaston? Idk.
    Gaston wasn't really bad. He was average. His biggest crime was being an average person with common sense.

He saw a giant beast walking on two legs and seemingly kidnapping someone and went to kill it. He feared it. That's a normal response. We, the audience didn't know the beast was kind until we got to know him. Gaston saw him for what someome with average common sense would see. He was annoying, but people give him too much hate for reacting
    Normally to what he saw.

But...maybe Hades because he's just great.

11. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    As I read I agree with ya all. As they were great.
    However Now I aint certain its disney but I go with oogie boogie. From.Nightmare before christmas.
    He is pretty amazing snd his apperance in kingdom hearts was awesome to.
    As a kid I couldnt always get passed his hencemen

12. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    for me its mufasa i don't know why hes just an interesting charterer