1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite game LIKE Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VictoryStar34, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Pokémon!

Surprised nobody's mentioned this really...Anybody hear of Ni No Kuni? It's sorta like Pokémon. Never played it myself but I watched a youtuber play it. Beautiful game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Monster Hunter Stories. I was so excited about the game when I first saw the Japanese trailer back in 2015 (AKA when I was most into MonHun), and after playing through it (I finished playing it last Sunday), I can safely say that t's my favorite non-Pokémon Pokémon game as I'll call it.

There's also SMT4 but I haven't finished that game yet. (In other news, so excited for SMT5!!!!!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Don't really think I have a favorite game that's like pokémon but I suppose Digimon World is kinda like Pokémon and I really did enjoy playing it back when PS1 was still a thing. Monster Hunter Stories too even if I still need to actually finish that game.