1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Horror Game?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Friskian, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    well i have Bendy And The Ink Machine as my favourite horror game
    what is your favourite horror game ?
    and why?
    ok

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Dead Space, without a doubt. Amazing Sci-fi horror all around.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Alice: Madness Returns
    Mix psychological horrors, adult fears, steam punk, and a hack and slash play style.. absolutely wonderful..

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Dead Space 1
    You have to learn how to kill enemies, Regenerators (Need I say more about that one), good jump scares, and you have to worry about ammo. Very good sci-fi game but the next two games weren't as good but they had to work with you already knowing what you were fighting.

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I haven’t played many horror games, but Alien: Isolation takes the cake for me. Atmospheric, quiet, and incredibly cryptic, I still haven’t finished it over a year later because of how tense and stressful it is.

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I haven't played any horror games, but I've watched let's plays of a few, and I really like Bendy and the Ink Machine, Five Nights at Freddy's, and Until Dawn. I'm not drawn to these games because of jumpscares, but because of the deeper lore and air of mystery about them. The games don't so much scare me (which I'm glad for, because I'm a total coward who can be scared by my older sister saying 'boo'), but they certainly fascinate me.

7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I don't play many horror games, but I watch a lot of playthroughs of indie horror games. I'd say my favorite is Welcome to the Game. It legitimately made me scared and I don't scare very easily. The sequel was awful though, which is pretty disappointing.

8. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    I don't really play horror games, nor do I watch them. The only one I've actually ever played is DDLC, and I liked it. It made me think, which I like in a game, and gave me a minor existential crisis over whether or not simulation theory is real, and also the dangers of AI.