1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Favourite Johto Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by VictoryStar34, Sep 19, 2017.

1. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Hmm...I really like Noctowl. It's an owl, for gods sake!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Umbreon. Dood's a tank! ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna likes this.
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Furret or one if the new Eeveelutions. You might be surprised to hear me offer Furret to the table, but it is a cuddly, fluffy allrounder that is just adorable.

4. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    For me, it's definitely Ampharos. The adorable sheep Pokémon!
    I almost always have one in my team c:

5. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    The Legendary Pokémon,Lugia Because Of The Design And The Moveset.

6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ampharos, Chikorita and Dunsparce are my top 3 for gen 2.
    But I also love Misdreavus, Espeon, Umbreon, Furret and Hoppip though!

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,008.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Feraligatr, Kingdra and Raikou just to name a few.

Vaquero likes this.
  8. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Dunsparce is great too, but for me he was best in HGSS. I had a friend who had an Arceus, and when we battled I sent out my Serene Grace Dunsparce to fight it; wasn't 6IVs but was properly EV-trained. Hax'd it to 0HP with Paraflinch strats. XD

AeroHail likes this.
  9. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Haha that's great!!
    I loved my dunsparce in HGSS too! He was part of my troll-y battle strategy against my friends. Yawn-rollout was a very frustrating combo for them all. Fun for me though!
    He became infamous and even though LV people associate me with mew my offline friends still associate me with dunsparce. ^^'

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Eeveelutions or the mareep line for sure, that was a well put together little trio of Pokémon

11. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    *high-five* Yeah, Dunsparce is an awesome troll-mon. Gotta love that Serene Grace, y'know? XD And yeah, Yawn/Rollout is nuts... actually, that sounds really familiar. Did someone in-game use that combo?

AeroHail and Cadbberry like this.
  12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Umbreon and Ampharos! I honestly love both of their designs, and they have some good merit when battling. Umbreon has always been my favorite Eeveelution, and Ampharos is really cute and floofy! <3

13. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I have a bit of an unconventional pick: Miltank! With Sudowoodo as a close second. I like my un-evolving physical toughness I guess heh.

For Miltank I love it's movepool and self-healing, it has saved me so many times in runs (especially nuzlockes). For Sudowoodo it is in large part it's design and the character from the show. Brock's Sudowoodo never failed to make me laugh.

14. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Probably a three-way tie between the Cyndaquil line, the Totodile line and Phanpy. All three first forms are the ultimate blends of cool and cute to me while their final evolutions are pure awesome.

15. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Dunsparce the Doom God. He's just so FLUFFY and adorable. And as part of the Dunsparce Is Amazing Squad, it's my solemn duty to choose him XD
    #MissingNo

16. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    This is a tough one. Because Gen II introduced the Steel and Dark types there were a lot of awesome additions. It's a toss up between Scizor, Houndoom, and Tyranitar... Sheesh so many amazingly designed Pokémon.

17. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Eeveelutions, Mareep line, Crobat, the starters.. ahh all of Gen 2 was great ;u;

18. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I honestly really love Espeon and Umbreon, they really remind me of the yin yang symbol (which is why my espeon is always female and umbreon is male, to better simulate equality ^_^)

19. ThePikaPlayer

ThePikaPlayer Bug Catcher

Pikachu
    (Pikachu)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽24.4
    One of these lines

The Mareep line is special to me because I used a Mareep in my White 2 playthrough as far as I can remember, and Ampharos was just super reliable.

The Totodile line is special to me because I love the design and Ash's Totodile in the anime. The whole thing that settled my love for this blue hue croc is Camp Pikachu, that one Pokémon anime short before some movie I can't remember the name of.

And then of course there's because I love .

20. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Umbreon, Espeon, Tyranitar, Scizor, Kingdra, Bellossom, Hitmontop, Shuckle, Lanturn, Mantine, Porygon2, Blissey, and all the legendaries are some of my favorites that come to mind.