1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Favourite Legendary Beast?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Sep 19, 2017.

?

Raikou, Entei, or Suicune?

1. Raikou!

2. Entei!

3. Suicune!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Pokémon Gold and Silver introduced 6 new Legendaries into the then-total of 251 Pokémon. Of those 6 Legendaries, we have the Box Art Legendaries of Ho-Oh and Lugia, the Mythical Pokémon Celebi, and the three Legendary Beasts of Johto; Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

Legends tell of a stormy night in Ecruteak City, a traditional town in the Johto Region where two tall towers once stood, each a home to a Legendary Pokémon of the sky. During this stormy night, a bolt of lightning stuck one of these towers, burning it almost to the ground. It was said that 3 Pokémon, who'd taken shelter from the storm in the tower, were unable to escape, and perished. Lugia, who used the twoer as a resting ground, flew off towards the region's southwest, looking for a new abode, while Ho-Oh, who took refuge in the neighbouring Tin Tower, decided to also leave out of respect for Lugia, but not before using its mysterious powers of revival on the three Pokémon whose lives were taken by the falling of the tower. These three Pokémon were reborn as the Legendary Beasts of Johto. Raikou, the Pokémon who symbolises the bolt of lightning that struck the tower, Entei, the Pokémon who symbolises the flames that lead to the tower's demise, and Suicune, the Pokémon who symbolises the rain and winds that calmed the fires of the burning tower.

So, who's your favourite? Raikou, Entei, or Suicune? Vote in the poll above, and comment below why you made your choice!

Personally, I'm a huge Suicune fan! Its design is just so awesome, and it runs on water to purify it! Its shiny is also one of my favourites~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Honesty, I'm a huge fire type fan, so Entei for me! Also...THEORIES

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    My favourite gerbil is Suicune, even though Raikou was always the competitive favourite of the community... ^_^;;;

4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    While I adore how graceful Suicune is, I'd say Raikou is my favourite. It's cute and cool at the same time and I kind of want to hug it.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Suicune. It seems really gracefull and it has a deep connection to water and the north, something I appreciate.

6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    That's My Favourite Legendary Beast As Well Because Of The Design.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Entei!
    I feel sorry for Raikou though. It never got to play a big part in the anime/movies so I don't think many people remember it exists. ;w;

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,008.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My favorite beast is of course Raikou, I know what a shocker the guy obsessed with Raikou have it as his favorite. XD

Me too, is one of the only legends to never really have anything big going on. It really only have a major role in The Legend of Thunder! which was a special that was never aired in a lot of places.

9. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Suicune had the best design of the three dogs, it wasn't so clouded by excess as the others were. It was certainly disappointing to see them all have something unique but only one hit the well designed level.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Welp, I'm one of those people who love Suicune. I just love everything about its design and how it purifies water. Plus, we all can't forget about the Suicune in HGSS, the game made me love it even more.

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I really have to say Suicune. While the others are fun to play around with, I really like Suicune's design the most. Besides, the shiny form is so pretty! <3

12. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    I always thought Entei had the coolest design.

13. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Suicune is just so delicate and beautiful. The wavy thing on it's back is constantly moving, too, and I find that really cool. And the thing with Eusine was...kind of hilarious XD
    #MissingNo

14. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Don't make me choose between the two I care about! ...I would have to give it to Suicune for being the most elegant. Entei is an epic "beast" though, so it's my second favorite. Raikou just looks... off. I think it's the cheeks.

15. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    [​IMG]
    Entei is best dad and no one can tell me otherwise. :3

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I like Suicune the best out of the three simply based on its design, though Raikou is really close. I love how Suicune has flowy purple hair and the streamer tails. I think Raikou looks so cool with the purple thundercloud on its back too.

17. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I like Suicune out of all three is simply because of Esuine (sorry if I butchered his name) it was interesting to see someone try so hard to just meet the legend.

18. ThePikaPlayer

ThePikaPlayer Bug Catcher

Pikachu
    (Pikachu)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽24.4
    Raikou. Electric is my favorite type, and the design is great.

19. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Suicune! It's by far the prettiest of the three. And in HGSS, I love the bells and chimes they added into Suicune's theme, really pushing the fact that Suicune is beautiful and graceful.

20. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Suicune for sure! I love it's aesthetics, it's design, and it's quite powerful too!

It's battle theme in HG/SS is also amazing but that's kinda beside the point lmao