1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Favourite Legendary Beast?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Sep 19, 2017.

?

Raikou, Entei, or Suicune?

1. Raikou!

2. Entei!

3. Suicune!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I always liked Raikou. He had a thundercloud and lightning bolt for a tail, though tbh, to this day, I still can't decide if he's meant to be a saber tooth tiger or a dog >_>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Why do I have to choose?

Gameplay-wise, I have to go Suicune. It's really the only one I've used. Spent too long trying to chase the sleeping Entei and Raikou across water and stuff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I love each of the legendary beasts all for different reasons. Design wise, Entei looks awesome and powerful, Suicune is majestic and graceful, and Raikou is shaped like a friend. A dangerous, electrifying friend. Raikou has been the only one of them I've actually used in the games, though that was back in gen II where the best electric type move it could learn before the Elite Four was Spark, so it wasn't too useful. But my favourite has to be Entei. It's design is my favourite out of the three, and I would love to have one on my team.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I like all three, but if I had to choose a favorite I'd have to go with Raikou. Mostly because it was the only one not to get a movie (not counting the Zoroark one that had all three, or the Legend of Thunder which was a multi part TV special).

5. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Suicune, hands down! Not only is blue my favourite colour and water one of my favourite types, but it just looks so..! Pretty!

6. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Everybody seems to love Suicune.

Including me. c:

7. Starlistic

Castle
    (Shellder)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    suicune used to be my favorite, followed by raikou and then entei ( sorry, volcano dog ) — however! due to pokémon go and raikou being released for the whole month... the zapcat's growing on me, honestly. it's a toss-up between those two.

8. Chan

Chan Camper

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽28.1
    I really liked the Zoroark movie too and also that all of them appeared in it xD

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Wow I didn't think Raikou would be least voted. Suicune and Entei are both awesome because of Crystal & the movies, but I simply adore electric types, so Raikou is #1 in my book. It was the funnest to use for me also. Suicune comes as a close second though for its design. ♫

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've always had a fondness for Suicune. It just looks so elegant and mysterious.

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I love Entei. It's design looks so powerful and its thick fur gives it the perfect look of warmth that you would expect from a fire type. It looks ferocious and at the same time really soft and warm to hug.

That, and fire is fun.

12. KinokoKoneko

KinokoKoneko Bug Catcher

Heracross
    (Heracross)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.8
    This is such a difficult one! When gold and silver first came out my favourite was Raikou despite the weird sprite it had at the time, crystal made me love Suicune after chasing it around for ages. Then I went back to Raikou when Pokémon coliseum came out, Suicune again when playing leaf green, by the time HGSS came out I realised I really liked Entei the best and he's been my favourite since! Though Rainou is creeping in again. I think I just like 'em all :D

13. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I selected Suicune because it's always been my favorite in the past but looking at images again I really like Raikou too. It's a toss up between the two for me.

14. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Suicune, mostly because of Pokémon Crystal <3 maybe not related to the pokémon itself but the good things that Crystal bought (animation, female MC, a new story) added to the love I have for it.

15. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    all day all night long
    favourite legendary high key

16. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★

Raikou! Went from being 'meh' to one of my favourite Pokémon ever. Really love it's design, it looks awesome.

17. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I chose Entei because I really like the design of it. And it has also a "little" role in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, one of my favourite games.

18. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I like Entei best, but only slightly. They are all solid designs, and are about the same.

19. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Suicune... it's just so beautiful and majestic. :love:

20. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    It's a tough decision, but I'm gonna go with Suicune. Entei is a close second, though.