1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Movie Collections?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reckless, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    For as long as movies have been around, there have been multiple instalments of the same title fixed with a sequential number or other appropriate re-branding.

So, my question for you all is; which movie series (which could possibly be more than one!) is your favourite?

Me, I'm a sucker for Sci-fi so the Terminator trilogy (Let's not talk about the most recent movie....) is a big fave of mine. I'm also partial to the Rambo quadrilogy (with rumours of a 5th instalment on the cards!), The Expendables trilogy and all the Die Hard films.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oncey

Oncey School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Terminator, Hell Boy, Harry Potter, Star Wars, LoTRs (Including the Hobbit), and Riddick.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    The Indiana Jones Trilogy! (I am seriously not counting in the last one!)

As well as The Lion King Trilogy and Lilo and Stitch movies (Lilo and Stitch, Lilo and Stitch 2 and Stitch has a glitch).

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I have all the Harry Potter movies. I used to be a real fan of the books, and the movies are so magical. I love it.

RazilJ likes this.
  5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Same as OP. Terminator was just Godly. Lord of the Rings was pretty great as well.

6. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Lord of the rings was my favorite,
    *"Concerning hobbits" plays*

7. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Harry Potter. :D

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    My favorite movie collections are probably the Marvel Cinematic Universe (shush you naysayers, it's one big series), followed by Star Wars and the Expendables. They're all great though I love them for different reasons. :D

9. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Definitely Back to the Future. Even years later that series is still my favorite, haha. I grew up with those movies, and I have the DVD box set that I got for Christmas a few years ago. I still enjoy rewatching those movies, so they're definitely my favorite!

10. silentlightness

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Harry Potter, Star Wars and the Hobbit (but I'm not a big LoTR fan though)

11. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Saw. I would like to play a game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.