1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Music Tracks in Let's Go.

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Borie Broer, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    So since this game is a remake of Yellow, all of its tracks have gotten remade and reworked as well, and there are even a few entirely new tracks made just for this game!

While I wasn't too keen on some tracks initially I have grown to really love most of them, and I like the new themes a lot too.

I think my favourites are the Trainer Battle theme, Lavender Town, Viridian Forest and the new Wild Battle track.
    I also really loved the little hint to GSC/HGSS's Lavender town theme you hear during a certain cutscene.
    The one with Cubone and its mother.

So what are your favourite tracks? Do any of them stand out to you?
    Do you have a favourite remix? Favourite new track?

2. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Favorite track: Dialga's Fight to the Finish. It's just so hyper in my ears, and it's great for writing alongside.
    Favorite remix: Anything related to Lavender Tower, so long as it's only an instrumental.
    Favorite new track: Umm... Nothing, right now. I haven't heard too many new tracks in games.
    So, that's my list... Yeah, nothing impressive.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Borie Broer likes this.
  3. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    Whoops, sorry I should have specified in the title that I meant Let's Go specifically.
    I really like your list though. :)

Edit: I just changed the title and added Let's Go tags.

#3 Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  4. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Oh! For Let's Go? Well, I've only heard the theme of Pallet Town right now, so I can put that in my favorite for the game right now. Lavender Town still remains favorite remix, though.

Borie Broer likes this.
  5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I literally cannot choose which track in Let's Go! is my favorite, because I. LOVE. THE. ENTIRE. SOUNDTRACK! The full orchestra brings these tracks to life while still keeping the nostalgia alive, perfectly hearkening back to the 8-bit beeps and boops of the Gameboy tracks. From the calm of Pallet Town to the creepy sadness of Lavender Town, from the excitement of the regular Trainer battle to the intensity of the Elite Four theme, there is no fault I can find with the soundtrack. :love: :love: :love:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Borie Broer likes this.
  6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Did Not Hear Much Yet But Can Anyone Give A Credit To Those Who Works In Music Department Of Game Freak For Their Hard Work Effort To Make Those Music As Epic And Amazing As It Sounds Especially The Title Music As Well As Welcome To The World Of Pokémon Music?

Borie Broer likes this.
  7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I haven’t played the games *yet* but I did hear the music for Lavender town and I really like it.

Borie Broer likes this.
  8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Lavender Town and Pokémon Tower are both very nice to listen to. They did a good job re-orchestrating those :3

9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Really excited about these. Although I didn’t buy the games, I might take a listen to the soundtrack just for writing inspiration!

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0

I fell in love with this remix when it played during the Snorlax battle. Very catchy. <3

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The gym leader battle theme is my favorite.

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    The Champion theme is pretty epic like the past ones.