1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Pokemon move

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ShinigamiMiroku, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    So we've got lists for types and for the 'Mons themselves, but nothing on the moves. So, what's your favourite move?

Mine is False Swipe/Hold Back because of the insanely-low catch rates of even some non-Legendaries (I miss my OmegaRuby release-day Beldum... ;_; ). Shout-out to Spore for the same reason.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  2. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'd say... Night Daze. It's lovely, 40% chance of lowering accuracy really helps it along.

Uhm... What else... I think Draining Kiss is a fun move as well. And aside from that... Moonblast for sure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Leaf Blade! ^^ I thought Grovyle was totally cool in the anime when I first saw it use that move, and it's remained one of my favorites. ^^

4. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I thought this said favorite movie, I was gonna write a 40 page essay about how much I loved the 9th movie
    I don't have a favorite move, per se, but I like moves that have really flashy animations!

5. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    AURA SPHEREEEE

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ice Beam! Such an awesome move~

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My favourite move is either Blizzard or Fire Blast. They both do crazy amounts of damage and to add insult to injury, have a chance of causing a status condition. I've got some fond memories of my destroying my opponents with these moves back in generation 1...

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Metronome. It's a risk, but has proved helpful, if not fun, for me in both main and spin off games. The joy of taking down Primal Dialga with a Metronome'd Spacial Rend as a Munchlax <3

OzoneFruit likes this.
  9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Fairy wind

10. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I beat Whitney's Miltank with a Metronome Fissure from Togepi. You would not believe how hard I was whooping after that. X'D

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Dazzling Gleam, Aurora Beam, Leaf Blade, and Aura Sphere, in that order.

12. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Transform is my favorite gimmick to bring into battle. I have a specially set up Smeargle that I take with me every generation and keep for when I need a special something against my opponents.

13. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ice Beam. A Very simple move, but I just love the animation of this move is what I like the most about it. It changes from gen to gen and every time it does change the more interesting it looks....

14. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Iron Tail. Incredibly hard-hitting, and as for the accuracy? Nothing a Dire Hit won't fix. Plus, a lot of cool Pokémon get it as an egg move.
    And, of course, Phantom Force XD
    #MissingNo

15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I have fond memories of my yawn rollout combo dunsparse. So both of them. I annoyed so many of my friends, it was great. I've never really had a fun battle team since.

16. Demonlord5000

Demonlord5000 School Kid

Blitz
    (Beedrill)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.8
    Crown of Valor
    Nature's Madness. Because unlike False Swipe and Hold Back, this move can work on Ghost Types.

17. ShinyDewott

Vanity
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽54.9
    I remember being a huge fan of the move Solar Beam. Not only is the move itself powerful, but its animation (back in the older games) is so cool. But it could be because I was influenced by the way it's shown in the anime. The Pokémon would absorb the light with cool sparkly effects and BAM it becomes a clean shot. So pretty yet deadly. <3