1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Music Favourite Remixed Songs?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VictoryStar34, Nov 15, 2017.

1. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Well, OF COURSE MINE IS FROM A VIDEO GAME! AND UNDERTALE TO BOOT!

I really like the Dummy remix, Tokyolovania, and SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T PUT IT ALL HERE!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm a fan of the Nightcore version of Unravel. Don't get me wrong, Unravel's normal version is haunting and I LOVE it, but the Nightcore version is so fast and angry and powerful.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Probably the Lost Woods Dubstep by Ephixa.

4. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Pretty much any Undertale remix is amazing. I don't know if this counts, but I've been listening to the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary symphony a lot lately because it's all I have on hand at home without an internet connection. The Windwaker medley is amazing! (It's all amazing though)