1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TV / Movies Favourite superhero

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pokémist, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Spiderman, Ironman,hulk,superman...there are many, so which one is your favourite?

I really like Spiderman and captain America <3 I have been watching em from when I was a child so I grew close to both of em.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My favorite superhero would have to be Captian America from the Marvel Universe and Superman from the DC universe. Cause America, and I just like their personalities along with the fact that I grew up with both of them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Nightwing!

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    To be quite honest, All Might is my favorite hero lately. I feel myself identifying with him lately, and he's not only good at beating down bad guys, but also in inspiring hope and a sense of safety in the people he rescues.

The way he's always in pain but is barely holding himself together enough to do his job and have people not worry about him... that was literally my life for a long time. Pain and weakness and exhaustion were a constant state of being for me, but for more than a year I held myself together and pushed through to have people not worry about me, and I started to feel like All Might once I came to know him in My Hero Academia. And the way he sets people at ease? "Everything will be okay now. Why? Because I am here!" Such a beacon of hope, he does hero work right!

Second place for me is probably Batman. He keeps up with the people he works with despite pretty much being disabled in comparison to them, is not only strong but is smart as well, and at least once saved the entire city/planet/universe (they never specified) by holding the hand of a terminally ill little girl. I... still almost cry just thinking about it. Superman usually solves problems by punching them until they're not problems any more, but Batman? He has strength, smarts, and a good heart.

5. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    To be honest, I'm not really a massive fan of superheros. I find most of them boring, and I tend to find the villains to be cooler and more interesting.
    However, there are a few that I like. Those being Thor, all the main heroes in GoTG, Batman, and Robin.

6. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Man I was a huuuge fan of Wolverine for like, ages. Read most of his comics and all. Kinda lost interest when Marvel started this long winded arc that ended in his death and replaced him with the old man logan version. Thankfullllyyyy though, the original appears set to be making a return soon!

Other than that I love the douchebag that is Fantomex, don't care about the haters, the chancer that is John Constantine of Hellblazer fame, and if it ain't apparent already, good ol' Thor, especially after seeing Thor: Ragnarok. That movie completely transformed the way I viewed him, as his Avengers appearances were eh to me and his own solo were such a boreee (especially Dark World, good godddd). As for the comics front, I haven't read many stories, but I keep getting recommended his solo titles to read? Especially Thor volume 3 I think? And! I am just in loveee with the Unworthy Thor arc! Anddd what is on the horizon & the current events happening right now in the Mighty Thor run. (I'm not cryIN whaT---)

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Spider-Man will forever be my favorite hero, but someone who I've learned to appreciate recently is John Constantine. He's an ass and he's great. Looking forward to see his new show. :D

8. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I like wolverine, have for a while.

9. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I tend to favor Marvel to DC mostly, but dc is still great. My favorite heroes include Iron Man, Iron Fist, and Vision from Marvel. I like DC but none of the heroes particularly stand out to me.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Black Widow and Hawkeye. Maybe not as traditional in a sense, I feel like I can relate to them better.

11. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    Batman,Captain America,Wolverine
    not looking forward particularly to the superhero deaths in infinity war <_>