1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Villainious Team?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by jeevan261001, Feb 23, 2018.

?

Favourite Villanious Team

1. Team Rocket (Kanto+Johto)

30.0%
  2. Team Aqua

30.0%
  3. Team Magma

40.0%
  4. Team Galactic

20.0%
  5. Team Plasma (BW)

30.0%
  6. Team Plasma (B2W2)

30.0%
  7. Team Flare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Team Skull

60.0%
  9. Team Rainbow Rocket

50.0%
  10. Cipher + Snagem

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    #1 Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2018
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Team Cipher, by far. Plasma can eat their PETA-hearts out. XP

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jeevan261001 likes this.
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I like the old Team Rocket since their goal was so simple; no taking over or destroying the world, these people just wanted money. It also meant you could be really flexible with their goals in fanfics ^^

Team Aqua was a lot of fun in the remake, I couldn't leave them out. I think if I were to join any evil team, I'd choose Team Aqua.

Team Plasma because, well, how could I not choose them? They did pose a legitimately interesting question regarding the morality of Pokémon training, though the ending of the game kind of handwaved everything.

Team Skull because they're so hard not to like. They were one of the only teams I actually looked forward to encountering.

Team Rainbow Rocket. I know I kind of preferred them when they were just gangsters, but now they're rainbow gangsters. I prefer the grunts more than their leaders, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jeevan261001 likes this.
  4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Team Skull has the beats and the swag :P They're all misfits, but they're a family of misfits. Gotta respect them for that :3

jeevan261001 and ShinigamiMiroku like this.
  5. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Team Skull has gotta be my favourite. It's the only team that I immediately fell in love with, and the dancing grunts still make me laugh :D They're so dorky, I can't help but like them.

jeevan261001 likes this.
  6. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Team Aqua and Magma, because not only are they the coolest in my opinion, I was introduced to Pokémon with gen 3 so I also like them for nostalgic reasons.

jeevan261001 likes this.
  7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I gotta say Team Skull and Galactic are my favorites. Team Skull has such fun dialogue, I imagine the writer of their short rap and rhyme dialogue had as much fun with that as I do with my haikus. But as a team, I kind of dislike them. They're un-ambitious, disorganized, and don't really stand for much. Just look at Po town: that's their goal? Team RR was doing Alola a favor by taking over as the primary criminal organization of the islands.

Team Galactic, on the other hand, was super-ambitious with an incredibly cool leader. Try to create an entire new universe from scratch just as Carl Sagan intended? Count me the eff in. Try to create it to exist without willpower, emotion, etc? Well, count me in still, but just so I can try to change Cyrus' mind. Well, to change Cyrus' mind and also change the fashion sense of the grunts; that hairstyle is wack, yo.

jeevan261001 likes this.
  8. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    No love for Team Flare lol