1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Feature Wishlist

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Content
    Content 2

Code:
    Example:
    [tabs=bleft|300x80]
    {slide=Title|center}Content{/slide}
    {slide=Title|center}Content 2{/slide}
    [/tabs]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Is it possible to ask for the color=invisible BBcode? This would make text completely transparent, and only readable unless selected/highlighted. I know it's functionally similar to things like spoiler tags, but color=invisible has some utility in that it can be interrupted mid-sentence, and just hide portions selectively without disrupting the reader's attention.

Of course, if color=invisible is already here and I haven't noticed it, then I may look silly - but I tested that particular syntax and it appears to have no effect at present.

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I've added it, the code is [ invisible ] without spaces!

Eclipse likes this.
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I'd been poking around, and I have another small request!

On user profile pages, when you view their avatars (on the top left, above the Donate PokéPoints and Start a Conversation buttons), the avatars are set to left align. (This is more obvious when the avatars are smaller.) Is it possible to set them to centre align (centred around the buttons), or is that a bit too complicated at this time?

Vigilance likes this.
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    This is done. Not really a feature though but yeah, haha.

6. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I was making things for my RP, and figured that Collumn text BB code would be a nice addition which would cut down on scroll space when I start making lists. I have tabs already, but I also want to keep the list entirely visible for the viewer.

Is it possible that collumn text could be added to the BB code features?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.