1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

February MOTM - Nominations

Discussion in 'News Desk' started by Jeydis, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,988.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello everyone,

It's that time again (look 'ma I remembers 2 months in a row to post early!). Make someone smile by letting them and everyone know how much you enjoy their posts and other contributions around the lake.

As a reminder, here are the rules:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,245.5
    It's been a little while since I've submitted some names, so here goes nothing!

@Captain Comet is my first choice. She is such a crucial part of our community and comes online every day. I consider her to be a great friend and absolutely think she deserves a nod.

@HeroofFire101 is another great choice. She is also an essential and active part of the community. I could not imagine the Discord server without her. Another great member!

Edit: I am now closing nominations for this month!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.