1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Felidae

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Madaraki, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    So yeah...Felidae.

[​IMG]

It's a movie that was originally released in German, although a decent English dub has been released. I don't believe it's available on VHS/DVD at this point in the US, but the english dub at least is on Youtube.

*cough*

[​IMG]

This is Francis. He's a new cat in the neighborhood. Straight, and still has his balls (they actually talk about this). He's moved into a house with his Can Opener or as we might say "owner". He runs across a rather colorful assortment of characters such as Blaubart.

[​IMG]
    That's Blaubart by the way.

[​IMG]
    Kong (Yes, that thing IS a cat).

[​IMG]
    Um...Gregor...Mendel?

[​IMG]
    As well as many other ca-ARE THOSE CATS BEING FATALLY ELECTROCUTED?

As Francis himself states, "I could tell that this was no mere "Aristocats" story." "Felidae" is nothing short of a bizarre and once-in-a-while disturbing mystery tale that blends a considerable amount of dark humor with SCIENCE! as well as many other subjects that one would most certainly not expect to find tackled in an animated movie of all things.

If you liked Watership Down and Plague Dogs, this movie's definitely up your alley.

If you prefer your animated feature films to come solely from a friendly old man with a mouse best avoid this one.

For my part; I'd say look it up and give it a watch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokelova

Pokelova Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    My friend suggested that movie to me. I couldn't finish it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.