1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fellow 3DS Warrior’s

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vaquero, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    If you haven’t seen me complain about Zard being with Pokémon Trainer in Ultimate then you also don’t know that I play 3DS Smash Bros. Yes, you here me right. That green Zard in For Glory that tries to slow walk after he kills you is me! (Gotta spread the Zard Walk)

So, anywho. Anyone interested is facing off against a fellow LV member and Zard Main should put in this friend code: 3411-3233-6298

Or you can call me a 3DS peasant and tell me to main a high tier. Which ever one works for YOU, the people.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'll likely to friend you later if I remember. I myself am a Mr. Game and Watch main.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vaquero likes this.
  3. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    You are a 3DS Peasant. Main Diddy Kong.

In all seriousness lemme see if I can get my DS. I'm not at home right now to get my FC but I'll edit this comment if I do.

Vaquero likes this.
  4. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Telling me to main Diddy Kong? Hah, I’m so hipster I mained Dr. Mario alongside Mario just so I could different (even though coming to find out Doc can be really good)

5. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    So uh... My 3DS won't turn on... yeah. I don't think I'll be able to play you after all. Sorry, man.

6. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    You sure it’s not dead? Also, it’s fine. I’m a 3DS Zard main anyway so it’s not like you’re missing out on anything XD