1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fenris' Breeding/Trade Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by fenris1989, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenris1989

Bulbasaur
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.1
    Fenris Pokémon Breeding/Trade Shop

FC:1005-9751-9727
    Welp ladies and gents it ain't much but it's mine,this is a shop where you can ask for just bout any breedable Pokémon (Later on I will add a list of all the breedable Pokémon I have below)and give me any Pokémon in return though I do tend to prefer starters specifically:charmander or bulbasaur. Oh and just so its out there I am primarily playing Pokémon Y at the moment I have yet to start X so for now Y exclusive Pokémon may be requested try to hold off on X exclusives till such time as i play X more.

I have very few rules in my shop but I'll be adding as I go along though I don't expect any trouble:

Shop Rules:
    1.When making a request please let me know the gender you want(if you prefer a certain gender)and of course which Pokémon
    2.Please be patient, hatching eggs does take time especially with a work schedule such as mine I can't just sit around and hatch Pokémon all day.
    3.This is shop will be on a first come first serve basis,whoever makes the first request they will get their Pokémon then the next person and the next person etc.
    4.There will be times when I'm breeding certain Pokémon that are hard to find such as dratini's(took me a while fishing to get one) and I will be updating below what Pokémon I'm breeding and what I'm looking for.
    Pokémon Being Bred:Dratini
    Pokémon Desired:Bulbasaur/Charmander
    Pokémon Available for Trade Now:7 Omanytes, 6 Kabutos, 4 Shieldons, 1 Cranidos, 1 Tirtouga ,2 Archens, 16 dratini

Hunting for:

2. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Just a tip for improving the thread and not keeping potential customers away: The red font colour you use is bad on the eyes (at least for me), so changing it rather to something less bright on the eyes, such as the 'Automatic' colour palette, would help.

I wish you luck in your trading!

3. Alex-olo-gy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Just a question, do you breed Shinies?

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: This shop has not been used in a while. If you would like it re-opened contact a staff member.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.