1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Feraligatr

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by NativeBlasion, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NativeBlasion

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    With the recent release of Feraligatr having a hidden ability of sheer force, I grew a little scared for a few reasons.

• He gets dragon dance
    • Great movepool which can be affected by sheer force (waterfall, crunch, ice punch, etc.)
    • Sheer force negates life orb damage when used with moves like these
    So what do you all think? What tier will Feraligatr be in with the new release? What kind of potential will it have? Does it seem like a viable option to use, or are there too many counters and checks?

At the VERY LEAST, it'll be UU. It has a very good chance of actually replacing Nidoking/Queen as Sheer Force users in UU. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in OU

Mod Edit; Please do not double post.
    --- Noctis

2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I think HA Feraligatr will excel. On top of its newly acquired brute strength, it has some decent bulk and HP; and not to mention, only two weaknesses. It can still be crippled by the likes of Burn of Paralysis, however. One might substitute the Life Orb for a Lum Berry. Either way, Feraligatr will probably crawl its way up to UU or OU from what I'm predicting.

3. Drag0nK1d

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I think UU is chances are, what it will shine in. It will NOT outclass them, but the 3 will be in stiff competition.
    However, Feraligator is the better 'sweeper', also remember SD feraligatr is a thing.
    Nidoking/queen though have great special movepools though.

4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Feraligatr is a sweeping threat already without Sheer Force, so I think that it could go all the way up to UU with that new kind of power.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.