1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Festival Plaza Global Mission 3 [We beat it!]

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Achromatic, Jan 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    The third global mission has been announced. This time, you'll be tasked with trading lots of mons on the GTS. With PokéBank out soon, there would be little better time to do this. Who will be taking part?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Maybe if people stop asking for legends, mythicals, UBs, tapus, and LV 91+ Pokémon we might be able to do it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love trading so this is right up my alley, I am really excited for this one, it seems manageable though I hope the numbers aren't like they were before.

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I feel like this is yet another mission we'll fail, if past missions are any indication to how terrible we are at teamwork.

Also:
    "Looking for lvl 91+ Weavile"
    "Looking for lvl 91+ Weavile"
    "LOOKING FOR LVL 91+ WEAVILE"

Either way, this'll be helpful to those who need to complete their Pokédex. So at least we're getting one good thing outta this. I probably won't being doing it just because I have my Dex complete, but I guess I'll offer some bred starters for some common Pokémon to help a bit.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  5. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    No thanks. I find the "Looking for lvl 1-10 Flygon" or something of the sorts much more annoying. And people will be asking for the new Pokémon thanks to Pokebank, which I won't have.

6. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    This is from Serebii

The third Pokémon Sun & Moon Global Mission has begun. This Global Mission's theme involves trading Pokémon through the Pokémon Global Trade Station. To beat this Global Mission, over 1,000,000 Pokémon need to be traded. Rewards are 2,000 FC (Success), 200 FC (Failure) - If the game is tied to a Global Link account: 4,000 FC (Success), 400 FC (Failure). This Mission runs until February 14th 2017 23:59 UTC. In a new twist, if you manage to make 5 or more trades on the GTS during the mission, you will receive a Rare Candy and if 2,000,000 Pokémon are traded, then all participants get a Friend Ball

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I really want that friend ball, but I fear we aren't gonna complete it again. ;_; I guess I better sign up for it soon, all the same.

8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I am trying my best to get GTS trades but all of them are ridiculous with legends and even reasonable trades aren't being taken.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I haven't started yet, but use the Magnemite method. Magnemite for Magnemite easy trades.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Noted, a lot of people want legends so it makes this all the more difficult, I checked the trades for a Yangoose, all legends, its crazy!

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah, search for Magnemite. You'll get so many trades this way! Don't forget to collect your FC from the character inside the Festival Plaza building too once you've completed a GTS trade. :)

12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Click options when you're in the page where you search for a Pokémon. Should bring up a page saying do you want to include special Pokémon. Click do not include. All legends, typenull, and Silvally will be gone

13. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I never knew this, that is so helpful! Thank you!

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    The goal is already kinda close to completion. I think we can do this! I'm getting a few trades in already. :)

15. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    This may be the only reasonable one, a goal that can be achieved, hooray!

16. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    So if you didn't know Pokémon Aun and Moon have world wide missions in the game that requires players to reach a goal. So far we have failed two of them. Right now the Global Mission is to trade 1,000,000 Pokémon on GTS. Here is the status of this mission.

We have traded

1,082,871 Pokémon on GTS as of 2/3/17 at 21:21

We have finally done it! Everyone that participated gets either 2,000FC if you don't have a PGL account or 4,000FC if you do have one and if you traded at least five Pokémon you get a rare candy.

Now we just need to shoot for 2,000,000 so everyone gets a Friend Ball as well

17. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    The website won't let me sign in. I can't participate.

Doesn't mean that I didn't take advantage of this to get Pokémon I wanted.

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Oh man, I am so hyped, I have been trading Pokémon here and there, it is going awesome so far and I am bet we can get there!

19. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    WHAT

Finally, we've completed a Global Mission! This is a new national holiday! Don't know how we're going to do with 2 million, but all I can say is that we've done well as a team for once.

20. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Haha well it's good to hear that we finally did manage one, I was beginning to think that nintendo was setting slightly overestimated goals XD but I find that the restriction of 1-2 apricorn balls is way too low for me to be excited about an extra legit one anyway XD