1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Fidchell's Pokemon Artworks

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Fidchell, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Hello everyone! I'm starting up my portfolio and I feel I must say that the style I implement onto a lot of my Pokémon pictures will catch some people off guard. I basically anthropomorphize Pokémon, at least most of them. A great deal of my original characters take on this humanoid form. With that being said, I've hidden my pictures under spoiler tags so that people won't be surprised by the content. To some it might really skirt the edge between inappropriate and appropriate, but I've been told it's clean enough to post here, so here I go!

First I would like to post a few main characters that I've worked on for about a year now, and they are characters that feature in my Pokémon fanfiction.

Running up first is Fleur, the main protagonist of my story, who is the mother of two bunearies taking shelter in a Pokémon haven run by an old delphox. She is recovering from hardships she has gone through in the past as well as a huge loss.

[​IMG]

Next is the delphox himself, known as "Sagefox" by the inhabitants of his vale which he calls the Sanctuary. He is wise and very kind-hearted and seeks to atone for grievous events in the past he was a part of.

[​IMG]

Next up is another delphox, a shiny female named "Witchfox" who is the polar opposite of Sage. She was involved with him back when they were a lot younger and she seeks revenge for something horrible he has done to her. Even outside of that, she is plain evil and practices forbidden magic.

[​IMG]

Lastly, for now at least, there is Hildegard, a lucario famous in the city for her winning of countless fighting tournaments. She has left behind her home after a horrible accident that killed her master, and now she seeks to bring him back, even if it means getting involved with the Witch.

[​IMG]

I'm mostly a character artist at heart, but I have some more pictures in the backburner and my story/world is developing as we type. Hope you guys like my stuff. Let me know if you want to see more down the road!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireLucario and Rafael like this.
  2. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    Oh wow! This is some awesome artwork! I've never seen anything like this and it's amazing! I'd love to see more from you!

That reminds me, I'm starting to write my own fanfic so I could use some character designs myself...hmm, I'll have to do something about that soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Fidchell likes this.
  3. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Thank you! I am actually considering opening up a shop one day to draw people's Pokémon OCs, whether they be in a comic or fanfiction or anywhere really, but I want to wait a bit before doing that.

FireLucario likes this.
  4. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    That's perfectly acceptable if you want to wait on that. That'll give me time to gather as much PokePoints as I can so honestly, I'm in no rush. I might start writing my story while I wait and I hope you'll enjoy it.

5. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Here's another character of mine that will make an appearance in my fanfic in the near future. He's probably one of my absolute favorites--an eevee named Malgam who was an experiment. He was granted the ability to shift into any eeveelution (except for sylveon) thanks to his necklace-like device. A Mewtwo and he managed to escape then and drive out the humans in the facility they were kept in. He has a carefree and smug attitude and serves a bit as a comic relief. His personal mission is to acquire the sylveon form!

[​IMG]

Experimented with Malgam was a female Mewtwo codenamed as "Malice." (I am aware that Mewtwo is normally genderless)

[​IMG]

As you can expect from a being such as Mewtwo, Malice is extremely dangerous and filled with the lust for vengeance for what the humans have done to her in their experiments. She hesitantly makes an alliance with Malgam only because his Umbreon form causes her problems.

Another character making a brief appearance in the next chapter is MeiLi, a mienshao lady who is Sagefox's first disciple, the second being Fleur. She does clerical duties around the Sanctuary, warding off restless spirits wandering around at night.

[​IMG]

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Your style is so very glamorous and captures such emotion! I hope to see more, they are very cool!

Fidchell likes this.
  7. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words!
    And here's a pic of Malgam and Malice, Malgam being incredibly cheeky with his Umbreon form.

[​IMG]

8. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    This is a set of illustrations I did a while ago for the Memory chapter that I just uploaded for my fanfic.

[​IMG]

9. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    These are just making me long for the day you open up a shop on here where I can spend PokePoints for artwork requests. These are amazing.

10. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Thanks! Before I do that, I want to make sure it's something a good number of people would want. So far only a few seem to have shared their thoughts in some fashion.

11. Veguito

Veguito Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.1
    That's pretty awesome. I'm not really into anthropomorphize animals, but I have to admit those are some really good artwork. Well done sir !

Fidchell likes this.
  12. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Thank you muchly!

I've drawn up a primarina next. I adore its design - very elegant. Her name is Queen and she's...well...queen of a Water Kingdom. She loves a good thrill and likes to mess around with her higher-ranking followers. She is definitely one of my characters with a more complex design.

[​IMG]

13. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Here's an absol OC I've made. Like the others, he is anthromorphized. His name is Jude and he is the first Pokémon caught by Hildegard's trainer. He has tried really hard to impress his master, but Hildegard has always outshone him, leading to the absol being very envious of the lucario.

[​IMG]

14. FireLucario

PokéPoints:
    ₽70.2
    My oh my. This Absol looks pretty. He also looks to be a little bit bored in that pic, at least to me. XD

15. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    I totally second you should open a shop! :o Your art is really unique and grabs my attention! You have lovely OCs<3

16. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Thank you guys for the comments~ It's very much appreciated. ^^

Here's a quick sketch of a rather paunchy Lugia I did, my favorite legendary.

[​IMG]

17. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Here's a couple more Pokemorphs who are teamed up with Jude to make Team Crescent (warning: a butt!) :

First is Shard, who teases the absol, Jude, almost all the time, resulting in the two duking it out.

[​IMG]

Next is a houndoom lady named Hearth, who takes a neutral stance in the team and oftentimes has to divide Jude and Shard.

[​IMG]

18. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Here's a transparent drawing of braixen doing a hurdler stretch!

[​IMG]

19. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Oh wow! I am a little head over heels in love with your style! Hhh! <33
    I love the poses and expressions and the design choice you go with!

20. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Thanks, friend! I forgot to submit something else I did so here it is, a flirtatious cario~

[​IMG]