1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Final Fantasy Discussion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nator, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Final Fantasy is arguable the most popular RPG video game of all time, with its inception being in 1987. Today, there are countless Final Fantasy games on multiple gaming platforms. Which FF games are your favorites, how about least favorites? Have some favorite moments you'd like to share? What's your playing style? Favorite and least favorite characters?

Share everything related to the Final Fantasy franchise below!

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    I'll never forget finding XII in the bargain bin for $20 not long after it first came out. The story pulled my whole family in, and my two hour battle against the Gil Snapper was one of my most memorable boss fights.

I do wish they had given you a better reward for finishing the hunts

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I haven't even played them all, but I remember my first one was IX strangely enough. It's still my favorite to this day. The characters, setting, plot, art style, everything - I love it! <3 I even have the art book and a few tracks from it. I've always love nice long RPGs.

Other FF games I've played some are III (DS remake,) VII, VIII and X.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    My first and favorite shall always be FFIII.
    That game always used to make me mad, especially when I had to go back to my last save point because I couldn't find a bunch of Phoenix downs. You couldn't just buy it, you had to grind for those things, and that was loads of fun.
    Closest to three would have to be IV, because of Cecile~

I really don't have a set playing style for Final Fantasy games, except that I have at least one Red Mage, Onion Knight, or Blue Knight in the party. I adore the Magic Knights~

My favorite character is Luneth, or Auron, I really haven't decided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.