1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Final Fantasy Vll: Crisis Core (Spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by XxSoulEaterxX, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxSoulEaterxX

XxSoulEaterxX Purple People Eater

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Did anyone else play this game? If you did, did you have a favorite character? Maybe a favorite scene? Any particular parts you hated? (Besides the ending. I hate the ending XD) Favorite boss? Favorite mission? Maybe you had a favorite materia fusion? Tell me all about it^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Iai

Iai Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    This game took my already weakened (from FFVII itself) heart and smashed it into a thousand tiny pieces, only to cast them into the sea afterwards.
    I don't think I'll ever recover.

I loved Genesis and the relationship between him, Angeal and Sephiroth. I'm very happy they decided to expand on that a bit, it's easier to see that Sephiroth wasn't always as heartless as he was in FFVII. Unfortunately that makes it even more heartbreaking though;;
    Something else I loved was the remix of the FFVII random battle theme too! I was so overwhelmed when I heard that ;u;

The fact that you could get messages from the individual fanclubs though was really cool! Although even that was painful when Zack wakes up 4 years later in Nibelheim and you get the newsletter message from Zack's fanclub saying that they still believe Zack must be alive ;-;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. XxSoulEaterxX

XxSoulEaterxX Purple People Eater

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when someone would post in this topic! XD I'm so happy you did though!

I'm so broken because of this game. I got so attached to Zack throughout the whole entire story and just to know he never used the phoenix down I had in my inventory at the end of the game just kills me. T-T Yes, Sephiroth had friends! I didn't know that cause I started with the Kingdom hearts franchise before I went to FF games. I also thought getting the mail was a nice touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.