1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Final Smash - Super Smash Bros. Direct 15-12-2015

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Pixel, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey guys, [member='AuraKnight'] here, and this is the coverage thread regarding the Super Smash Bros. Direct happening today! (December 15, 2015)

You can also use the comments to discuss what you believe will occur in this direct, so go nuts!

Standard Special - Dragon Fang Shot
    Side Special - Dragon Lunge
    Up Special - Dragon Ascent
    Down Special - Counter Surge
    Final Smash - Torrential Roar
    [​IMG]

Standard Special - Blade Beam
    Side Special - Cross Slash
    Up Special - Cimhazzard
    Down Special - Limit Charge/Finishing Touch
    Final Smash - Omnislash
    [​IMG]

Standard Special - Bullet Climax
    Side Special - Heel Slide/After Burner Kick
    Up Special - Witch Twist
    Down Special - Witch Time/Bat Within
    Final Smash - Infernal Climax
    [​IMG]

Final Fantasy - Midgar

Using Summon Materia, players can summon monsters that cause stage hazards with varying effects.

Bayonetta - Umbra Clock Tower

Features cameos of creatures from the Bayonetta games.

Geno - Gunner
    Chocobo Hat - Hat
    Bionic Armour - Brawler
    Takamaru - Swordfighter, male
    Ashley - Swordfighter, female
    Gil - Swordfighter, male
    Miles "Tails" Prower - Gunner, male
    Knuckles the Echidna - Brawler, male

Ryu, Roy and Famicom ROB amiibo coming March 2016

Corrin, Cloud and Bayonetta amiibo development confirmed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Writing this right before it starts. All I can say is that I AM HYPED!!!!

EDIT: Ok the broadcast just finished, and all I can say is: WOW. Not going to spoil anything for those who missed the broadcast, because I encourage you to go watch it yourself. (Youtube and Twitch archive the broadcasts, so you'll find them there.) I can say with absolute certainty that this game will be one I'm playing for years to come.

3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Bayonetta? Whaaat? How did I forget to vote for her! I mean she's like... okay, Imma need like five, ten minutes. I'll be back.

*whew*

*ahem*

Pretty psyched to see Geno, even if he is just as a Mii costume. I think now the only ones I really, really want to see added are GS Isaac, a MMX rep, and the return of Ice Climbers

(Also, step aside ZS Samus, all weird fanboys who default to playing the secksiest lady character in every fighting game are going to have a new #1.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  4. PROJECT: Glaceon

PROJECT: Glaceon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    I don't really like seeing Bayonetta in, but I don't have any complaints there. But.... another 3DS FE rep? ANOTHER? At least give us something from the Gameboy era, goddammit! Oh, wow, I just realized that I forgot about Roy. Carry on, then.

Hyped about Cloud though, and I think some of these stages and costumes are pretty cool

5. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Sadly Rayman wasn't announced... Bayonetta looks like a great addition to the roster though, I bet no one expected her. I'd probably be more excited about the FE protagonist if the game was out outside of Japan already, but they look cool anyway. Cloud I don't care so much about, a lot of people seem to be a fan of him however so good for them :3

6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    As of writing this post, I have purchased and played with Cloud, and found him extremely powerful to play as but extremely annoying to go up against, even as Cloud.

I've never played Bayonetta, but it looks like a good game, and she looks like a good addition to Smash. She also won the poll, which makes me wonder why there's so much salt about her on the interwebs. We get it, you didn't get Shrek, Goku or Banjo-Kazooie, get over it.

The character I'm most excited about is Corrin, since I fell in love with the Fire Emblem series through Smash Bros., and having the ability to turn into a dragon at will seems really cool! Also, I'd like to point out that I wanted Corrin in Smash before it was cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.