1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Finding The Rainbow - PMD RolePlay

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by JadeFox, May 21, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Okay, here's the thread for the discussion!

@MarineAurora @PikaandChu @BraviaryScout

It was a rather bright morning when Jax and his team came home from a mission in Mt. Steel. Although it was a rather simple mission, the Shinx still had difficulty climbing up the stairs instead of going down. And the spam-like nature of the Pokémon there didn't help either.

Jax was usually a hard sleeper, but that didn't stop him from waking by the sound of some commotion. He rolled over on his bed of leaves, trying to block out the noise coming from the Pokémon Square. He mumbled something about it being an annoyance, and tried to go back to sleep before the noise could fully wake him up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Pixie was up bright and early to get some things to restock the bag, and wondered what the plaza was going to be talking about this time. She shook her head and just pulled the bag over her head. She left her room quite silently, but as she passed Jax's room, she couldn't help but stick her head through the door and yell.

"Jax, I am going to restock the items that we used yesterday. Make sure the other members are on stand-by or something!" She quickly pulled her head back and left the Shinx shaped house, laughing as she went to Treasure Town in a quick trot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Fury was still in his bed of leaves, moving his legs like he's running away from something. He wakes up and realizes that he was just dreaming about a Pinsir chasing him down. Getting up from his leaf pile, he began to yawn, as if he'd only been asleep for a couple of hours. Fury quickly went outside to the main room.

"G'mornin everyone!" Fury said as he stood on his hind legs for a few seconds, before falling down. "Oh wait, no one's here." After realizing that, he quickly notices that he still hasn't worn his scarf. "Wah! Why'd I forget it? No, no, no, no!" He quickly ran back to his room, trying to dig his scarf out from his massive pile of items.

#3 May 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Treasure Town sat at the edge of a massive peninsula extending out to the blue sea. It was a big cluster of various sized tents, stands and small buildings that surrounded a cobblestone square. Many shops and businesses that had set up there were already up and running for the day.
    Pixie hummed happily to herself as she smiled at everyone she came across, both familiar and unfamiliar faces.

The first stop was the bank and she made sure that the amount of money withdrawn was going to be enough as well as not burn through their savings. What Pixie didn't have to replace all the items they had used up on their previous mission; she would buy at the marketplace.
    Pixie turned around, bumping into something hard and tall.
    "Watch where you're going," The other Pokémon said callously. Without another word or second glance, he stepped aside and continued on his way.

5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Jax groaned loudly when he heard Pixie's voice tell him to go do something. "But I'm tired..."He yawned, but he knew that Pixie had left already. The little electric type Pokémon decided to get up anyway; if there were going to be people trying to wake him up, there wasn't much of a point in sleeping.

He passed Pixie's room, which was empty (or course). Fury was still in his room, rummaging through his pile of items for something. "Good morning," he said quietly, and ran off to go grab himself a Berry or two. He ended up finding a stray Oran Berry that came rolling of Fury's pile, and took the opportunity to eat it before the Eevee noticed. "Alright, I'm going outside," the Shinx smiled, and trotted outside in order to enjoy the sun that morning.

6. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    After finally finding his scarf, he began to wrap it around his neck. "Aaah, comfy as always. More like Comfey!" Fury swooned at the feeling. He began to giggle after that. Jax had apparently found himself an Oran Berry that rolled away from his pile, but Fury didn't mind; everyone here was sharing stuff anyway.

"Oh, oh! Take me with you!" Fury quickly ran outside to where Jax was, where he finally retained his normal speed after catching up with him.

7. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Pixie paid no mind to the rude stranger and ran back to the Item Warehouse, where Kangaskhan was already waiting on the Vulpix.

"Good morning, Mama Kangaskhan!" Pixie called out as she rounded the corner in a hurry, not paying attention to the crowd that was gathering in the central plaza. Her bow fluttered a bit in the wind as she skidded to a stop in front of the desk, and sat there as if she hadn't just been running.

"Morning, Pixie. You are up early. Where are your teammates, they are usually with you?" Kangaskhan inquired with a friendly smile. The large Normal-type turned to the desk and placed her hands on the well-worn wood.

"We came home late from a rescue mission on Mt. Steel. Lux and Fury had a hard time there, but we made it through. Lux was still sleeping when I left and I guess Fury had lost something. I could hear him rummaging through the walls." Pixie spoke cheerfully, as she went through the bad and pulled out a list of things she would need to restock the bag.

"Could you get these things from the storage for me, please? We had to use a fair amount of items, so I need to do some restocking. I also have some items that need to go o the storage." Pixie handed over the stuff she had set aside the previous evening and grinned as Kangaskhan got the items quickly for her.

"Here you go, sweetie. Now hurry along and make sure you keep the boys in line, would you?" Kangaskhan laughed heartily as she gave the items to the Vulpix.

"Will do!" The Fire-type rushed off again to go the Kecleon brothers' shop to see if they had any gummi's in stock that day. She wanted a nice Red Gummi to fill her belly with.

8. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Razor muttered something under his breath, shaking his head at the stranger who had bumped into him.
    "I hate this place,"
    It was true. For someone that was mostly cynical as the Sneasel; everyone was way too approachable and friendly for his liking. However the other one; the Vulpix didn't even give him a second glance. Most others here in the town would say something, even if it wasn't so nice.
    "Whatever,"
    The good news was that Treasure Town was a lot better than some other settlements out there and Razor had experienced some of its worst. They might be overwhelmingly friendly and that was a step in the right direction from where he had come from.
    He glanced at the two gold bands around each of his wrists, once again staring in curiosity at the ornate markings lining its shining surface. The buttery yellow glow was undeniable, drawing the attention of others whenever he went into public.
    "Now's a good time to head to Kanghaskan and get what I came here for."

As he neared the big lot for the storage business; he stopped cold, seeing the Vulpix that he had bumped into earlier. Before she could see him, he quickly jumped behind a rock to avoid being spotted.
    So what if they had bumped into one another less than ten minutes ago. It was her fault!
    "I don't even know why I'm embarrassed to go out there." He muttered, "What am I supposed to do? Apologize?"
    He heard the Vulpix's cheerful voice again and ducked out of sight again as she rushed away further into the town.
    Coast clear.
    Razor rose out of his hiding spot and pulled the two rings off his hands to stuff them inside the satchel he carried around his waist.
    He was completely unaware of the dark bird watching him with utmost interest.

9. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Jax smiled at Fury's comment, and headed outside, Oran Berry in mouth. He decided to sit on the grass right outside of the door, and treated himself to the Oran Berry, courtesy of Fury's seemingly infinite pile of items. He looked up into the morning sky, happily munching on his Berry.

He noticed that Fury had followed him outside, and he motioned for the Eevee to sit next to him. "Good morning," Jax grinned, his energy refueled by the Berry. He leaned back and sighed, mumbling, "It looks pretty nice outside today... it's like we don't have anything to do at all. I wonder where Pixie went... she didn't say anything to me this morning..."

10. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Jax has been munching the Oran Berry that seemed to help him get rejuvenated, at least a bit. Fury began to sit down as Jax had motioned him. True enough, the nature was there to help the two Pokémon relax. It was peaceful and tranquil, and it felt serene. "It does feel nice." Fury immediately swooned at the thought.

"I'm sure we'll be doing something soon, but I'm ready for it!" Fury quickly stood up on his hind legs before falling down. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Pixie today as well. I don't think she's in her room too, so maybe she's at Treasure Town?"

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Jax finished his Berry rather quickly, making sure that he didn't eat the stem. For some reason he didn't like it's taste. A flock of Pelipper flew across the sky, one of them starting to deviate from their seemingly elegant (ish) flight pattern.

"Um, I think Pixie said something restocking, so we should probably check there-"

CLUNK! A Pelipper decided to cut Jax's sentence short, dumping off its measure of mail, and flew off before the little electric type could do anything to it. "The nerve of that thing," Jax muttered to himself, and started to walk towards the mailbox that was right outside of the yard. "Might as well check for any missions," He added, standing on his back feet I order to get up higher.

He opened up the mailbox with a paw, and scraped the papers onto the ground. He closed the lid, and returned to the letters. One by one, he opened them, grumbling about what they were. "Junk, junk, bills of course, and crap."

A little Wingull flapped above the two's heads, dropping off a letter that had a rather large "Urgent" stamped on it. It took off, and the Shinx opened it. "Yep, it's a mission," He smiled. "We can probably go once Pixie gets back. Although... knowing her, she might take a while. I think I'm gonna go find her in Treasure Town, if you don't mind."

12. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Fury watched as Jax threw some junk, according to him. The letters were already opened and crumpled, but hey, maybe Fury will read them when he doesn't have anything to do. "Hold on, bills?" Fury said as he picked up the paper with bills. "I dunno if you want it, so I'm going to keep it for now."

Since there was a letter stamped with the Urgent sign, Jax said he needs to get Pixie. "I'd like to come with you too; it'll be difficult for us to find each other if we get separated."

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Pixie was quietly conversing with with the Kecleon brothers, as she persued their wares with a critical eye. She had gotten her paws on a White and a Yellow gummi, but her coveted Red gummi was not in stock that day. Instead she pushed a Fresh Apple to the brothers to indicate that she wanted it.

"You are shopping a lot, Miss Pixie. Did you take on a tough request again?" The green brother asked as he calculated the total amount of her shopping. Pixie shook her head in response.

"No, mister Kecleon. I am just restocking. Mt. Steel was a bit rougher than expected yesterday. Even if we are almost at Lucario Rank it is safer to make sure we are prepared." Pixie responded as she grabbed her wallet and forked over the cash. She quickly stuffed the items in her rescue bag and straightened up, waiting for the brothers to say goodbye.

"Thanks for shopping at the Kecleon Mart!" They chimed together, making Pixie smile. Before she could say anything, the purple brother pointed at the entrance of the town.

"It seems that Jax and Fury came to look for you. Go and have fun."

Pixie nodded in response and ran to her team.

"Hey, guys. What is up?"

14. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    No sooner had Razor stepped back into open sight when a shadow darted out straight to him.
    "What the-" He was cut off when the Murkrow dove straight for his bag.
    "IT'S MINE!" The bird hissed, using its big claws to knock his satchel loose. Several items, including berries and his two gold rings spilled out of the open pouches all over the ground.
    Razor drew his claws and swiped at it, but he had flown up out of his reach. Switching to plan B, he snagged one of the Gravelerocks and gave it a good sidearm.
    The stone hit his target dead center and the Murkrow screeched before plummeting to the ground.
    Another sound of wings flapping caught his attention as a second Murkrow had taken his two rings and began to fly towards the edge of town.
    Razor had another rock in his hand, but stopped, already knowing it was well beyond range.
    "Oh no you don't!" He took off after them in hot pursuit.

15. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Oh, hey Pixie," Jax smiled, quickening his pace towards his teammate. "We're doing fine. I just woke up not too long ago actually." He stopped in front of her, inspecting the bag the Fire Type had. "I'm glad you stocked up! Did you get ever find that Red Gummi you've been obsessing over for the past few days?" He noticed that a Sneasel was chasing after a Murkrow, who was holding a bag. It must have been from the Sneasel's. He ignored it though, and listened in to his team's conversation.

16. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Pixie looked dejected as she shook her head.

"The Kecleon Mart didn't have them in stock today. I did get you guys a White and a Yellow gummi, but no Red ones." She sighed. Then she perked up and cocked her head to the side.

"Um, not that I am not happy to see you up and about, but why did you come to the town? Did something urgent come up?" The vulpine asked.

17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Aww, thanks," Jax smiled, his paw tracing the ground sightly. "Maybe we'll find one when we do our next mission." He motioned to the letter that was tucked into his fur. He pulled it out using his teeth, being careful not to mess it up, and pushed it towards Pixie.

"I haven't read it yet, but it says 'Urgent', so I bet it's a new mission." He started coughing, and grunted, "It better not be as difficult as the one from yesterday." He stopped coughing, and looked back up with the greatest amount of innocence he could muster.

18. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "Aww, no red ones? I guess the white gummi would be fine, at least for me" Fury replied as Pixie sadly said that the red gummi was not on stock today.

"It must be really important; I wouldn't be surprised if it's harder than the one we did at Mt. Steel." Fury said as he lightly stomped his paws in the ground. He began to worry after Jax coughed a few times. "Hey Jax, you sure you're fine? I'm kinda worried that you still haven't recovered from our adventure at Mt. Steel."

Quite a bit distracted about the commotion near the team, Fury had to check what was happening. "What the?" He said as he saw a Sneasel chasing down a flying Murkrow. The Murkrow has a bag full with stuff that had been falling down the ground.

#18 May 24, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
  19. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    The Murkrow cackled with amusement as Razor tried jumping up to catch it to no avail.
    "Too slow groundwalker!" It circled overhead for a moment before heading south towards the dungeons.

Razor shook his head as he recovered the dropped satchel. He quickly began to grab all the other loose items with the intention to go after the stolen gold rings.

He just hoped that it wouldn't run off to a place too hard. The Sneasel was capable of handling things by himself, but there were dungeons that were heavily advised to go with a rescue team.
    Razor had been offered to join one in the past, but he turned in his resignation once the rescue team administration had began to discover their less than noble intentions.
    So while he may think of founding his own, he had no desire to be part of one at this moment.

Even when his most intriguing possession was just stolen from him.

20. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Jax looked over at Fury, who seemed concerned about his coughing. He made a small hacking noise and said, "Oh, I'm fine. All those Rock and Ground type Pokémon gave me a hard time though, not to mention the dust." He looked at the other team members closely. "I'm surprised none of us got knocked out when we were in there, actually." His eyes focused on Pixie. "I think we owe it to Pixie, because she was the one who prepared everything." He walked up to the Vulpix, and gave her a hug before she could respond.