1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Finishing Art

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Oct 19, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have a thousand sketches laying around but only about a third of those actually get turned into art.

How often do you guys actually finish your art? Or do you finish all of your art?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Most of the sketches I put a decent amount of time into eventually get turned into finished art. They usually only end up staying as sketches if I don't like how something's turning out, in which case it'll either be promptly deleted or put somewhere for me to never look at again lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    A huge portion of my art goes unfinished. Most of the time I get to the lineart part and just give up because I think the drawing is going to end up looking terrible.

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i've been having a lot of trouble finding motivation to finish lately.