1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fire Away!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by FedoraMelody, Sep 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Charizard has been shown with normal and blue fire but what about green, purple, or even pink? If you had fire type Pokémon, what is your preference of fire color?

Personally I do love blue fire the most.

2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I like blue fire, but I feel like it's a bit overused. I'd like to see other kinds of flame be used more. Green flame would be interesting, but I really want to see purple for some reason.
    Another idea I had was Nega-Flame - a fire that burns black and sucks the light away instead of producing it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FedoraMelody likes this.
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Depends o the Pokémon. For me, I prefer to have the standard flame for Zard and Shiny Zard

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I like all colors of fire, especially when it adds to the aesthetic! Diversity is great.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  5. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Destiny made me a fan of green and purple colored fire. I blame the Telesto fusion rifle for that.

FedoraMelody likes this.