1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fire Emblem Heroes: Favourite Unit

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Pixel, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    With so many units to choose from in Fire Emblem Heroes, most people have lots of teams they swap between depending on the situation. That being said, everyone is bound to have their own favourite unit, and the team that revolves around them. So, who is it for you?

~​

For me, my personal favourite unit is Bridal Cordelia. Since Cordelia has recently toppled over Lucina in being my FE Awakening waifu, it's only fitting that I realised Bridal Cordelia's amazing potential.

The set I'm currently running on her is Brave Bow+ (weapon), Rally Atk/Spd (Support skill), Moonbow (Special skill), Life and Death 3 (A Slot skill), Desperation 3 (B Slot skill), Threaten Spd 3 (C Slot skill), and Speed +1 (Sacred Seal skill). With this set, my Bridal Cordelia can topple almost any unit, due to her high speed and attack allowing her to usually hit a foe 4 times per turn, with Moonbow activating at least once per attack.

The team I have her in also has two Azura (one Blue and one Green), and a Bridal Lyn. The Azuras use their Sing skill to allow Bridal Cordelia to attack up to 3 times in one turn, and Bridal Lyn comes equipped with her Candelight staff, which prevents a targeted unit from counter-attacking. This means that annoying units with Distant Counter skills or weapons, like Hector, Ike, the Black Knight, and Nowi, aren't able to retaliate against Cordelia's many deadly arrows.

Of course, I'm always looking for more ways to make my Bridal Cordelia better. With the most recent update, I'll be working on making her Speed +1 Sacred Seal into a Speed +3 Sacred Seal, and I'll also be looking for a better Support skill for her, as Rally Atk/Spd is useful in a pinch, but I want something that'll help Cordelia be able to do all the attacking on his team, as that's why I put so much work into making her so strong!

Screenshot_2017-10-09-17-50-08[1].png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Eliwood. He's my first 5* promotion, and is easily the best red mounted unit in the game (aside from his son, but the Braves are a special case). DB2 built into his weapon allows him to have a free A-slot for any skill you want, from Triangle Adept, Fury, L&D, to even the overrated but meta-dominant Distant Counter. In addition, he makes a great magic/dragon-soaking unit with his high RES. Definitely a worthwhile unit to train up, especially with him being available as a 3*-4* unit.

There are other really underrated units in the game; despite being limited in their possible builds, their best build is certainly able to keep up with the rest of the top units. ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    My favorite is Tiki, my first 5-star unit. Because dragons. She also makes for a decent healer in a pinch.

4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Young or Adult? I YOLO'd a +SPD/-DEF A!Tiki last night, so now I'm really conflicted about the 4* one I was training up because she has the SI she needs to shine... ^_^;;;

5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    It was young Tiki. I admit, she's pretty adorable. And tanky.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hehe. Fae's moreso, IMO. Like, if you put a special attack on her, sometimes when she activates it she does this cute "RWAAAR!!!"... ^_^

I actually like the adult version more, but a lot of that is due to her more tragic background due to having gone to sleep after the events of Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem and lost her 'big bro' Mar-Mar...