1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fire types in pokemon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by HeyImStillHere, Jun 11, 2017.

1. HeyImStillHere

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.4
    What fire types are your favorite in aloha?
    :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ~Eternal Gale~

~Eternal Gale~ Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    My favorite Fire Type in Alola would be Alolan Marowak! It's a Ghost/Fire Type, which is my favorite Dual Typing, It looks cool and is overall a decent Pokémon.

Wiso Altred and Geroniny like this.
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I personally like Salazzle, but Incinaroar is a close second due to personality alone. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have to say Slandit, I like the little lizard's design and he is very cute to start and is an interesting typing, fire poison.

5. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Inconeroar. I love its personality and behavior plus the typing was an excellent troll on Pokémon's behalf.

He looks like he could play linebacker XD

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I've used Salazzle a lot in my playthrough, though it does have the issue of a x4 weakness to ground. I think I prefer Salandit's design though.

7. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I just realized that there are so few Fire types... huh. Anyway, I would have to say Turtonator. It's design is pretty freaking cool. I don't know why though... reminds me of Gamera I guess~

PLUS IT'S A DRAGON!

BraviaryScout likes this.
  8. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Incineroar, salazzle, and turtonator all the way. They look cool, I like turtles and this one reminds me of one of my favorites (aligator snapping turtle), the ability to poison anything and the interesting design, and the fact that we have a trolling luchador cat is awesome! Gamefreak did a good job with these.

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'd have to say the salandit line, I really like that little poison spitting fire lizard, I enjoyed using one quite a bit.

10. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    The Salandit line was probably my favorite. I really liked the designs GameFreak fan up with, and its ability is pretty good too. I would've chosen Vulpix, but you know... not a Fire type in the game...

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Probably, the Salandit line, I guess.

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Oricorio because it looks like a salsa dancer xD I think it's also pretty neat how it changes type and form.

13. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    Inciniroar is my fav fire type in Alola. Alolan Marowak is cool too and would be my fav fire type if it wasn't the bane of my existence in competitive battles. It's more my fault for making my team as it is but still.

14. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    Salazzale is my favorite fire type in Alola. I prefer it over Salandit mainly because it's bipedal, which I think suits it better than quadrupedal. While its x4 weakness to Ground is a shame, it still rocks in my eyes.

15. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I really like Alolan Marowak's design in the games, but I also really like Litten because it's a fire cat! Both are really cool though, and I appreciate them both.

16. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'm torn between Alolan Marawak and Salandit. I like Alolan Marawak because, well, it's a ghost/fire type and it has a cool design, but Salandit is equally as cool (hot? lol)

17. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Overall I'd say Alolan Marowak is my favorite Gen VII Fire-type Pokémon. But I find it weird that there isn't an Alolan Cubone. Cubone goes from pure Ground-type to Fire/Ghost which is one of the only cases of a Pokémon completely changing its type upon evolving and it just seems weird.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  18. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    My favorite Alolan Fire-type would have to be Incineroar. A bit of an unpopular opinion, I'm sure, but it really grew on me a while after its reveal. My second favorite by far is Salazzle, though.

19. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Sadly there weren't a lot of new fire types in Alola, but I really like the Salazzle line, the fire Oricorio, and Alolan Marowak.

20. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    Salazzle as well.