1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fire types in pokemon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by HeyImStillHere, Jun 11, 2017.

1. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Seems Alolan Marowak and Salazzle are the two most popular, followed closely by Incineroar. We all know Oricorio is vastly inferior, but I thought Turtonator was about as good as the other three.

Turtonator gets no love. One like = one hug for Turtonator.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hoodster225 likes this.
  2. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Blacephelon has gotta get some love too! That thing is straight up powerful! Though I would prefer if it was Fairy/Fire.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Salazzle or Alolawak, I guess. They're cool.
    And Blacephalon of course.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I love Incineroar, Salazzle, and Turtonator.

Incineroar is just plain awesome IMO, and is one of my favourite Pokémon. Oddly enough when the design was first leaked through 4chan I hated it and I was dreading the thought of another Fire/Fighting starter. But over time the wrestle tiger grew on me, and I actually wanted the leaks to be real. Thankfully that was the case.
    I really enjoyed using Incineroar in Sun, though it wasn't the strongest starter I'd ever used.
    I also loved how much personality it showed in-game.

I love Salazzle mostly due to its sleek design, but I also loved using it in Sun. My Salazzle, nicknamed O-Ren Ishii, was definitely one of my most used Pokémon, and one of my strongest.
    It's Fire/Posion type combo is awesome as well, and one I had been wanting for ages. So glad it went to the Salandit line.
    Salazzle, like Incineroar, is also one of my favourite Pokémon. One of my top 10 in fact.

And lastly, I like Turtonator based purely on its design, which I think is really cool and interesting. Love it's shiny as well.

Also, it's nice to see Incineroar getting some love on this thread <3