1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

First day, first post

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by StealthFail, Apr 11, 2017.

1. StealthFail

StealthFail Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.7
    Hey there, my name is Derik but i go by StealthFail. I've been playing Pokémon since i was very young. Started out with the cards, then into first gen games. I currently play on a Pixelmon server which is Minecraft modded for Pokémon. I'm very bad at starting up conversations, but enjoy talking to new people. If you have any questions feel free to message me :)

Seprix and Mstri like this.
  2. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    WELCOME TO LAKE VALOR! Have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    StealthFail likes this.
  3. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Hope you enjoy it here ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    StealthFail likes this.
  4. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome new member, hope you enjoy it here and enjoy the chats of friends, I salute you

StealthFail likes this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    StealthFail eh? Interesting username! How'd you come about it? Also welcome to the Lake! Hope you enjoy the community and I am sure you'll make friends!

StealthFail likes this.
  6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~

Hope to see you around~

StealthFail likes this.
  7. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Enjoy your stay!

StealthFail likes this.
  8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    StealthFail indeed. I can see you right there.

I actually wasn't aware Minecraft was still around these days; is it as popular as it once was or has its popularity waned some? Still, looks like it's something which you very greatly enjoy, so more power to you.

What brings you here, if I may ask? What caused you to stumble upon this place, and what are you looking to find? Perhaps we could point you in the direction of what you seek.

StealthFail likes this.
  9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hii! Nice to meet you. Welcome to Lake Valor~ I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun ^_^ See you around~

StealthFail likes this.
  10. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Welcome to LV! I hope to see you around!

StealthFail likes this.
  11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I swear I gotta try Pixelmon! Heard so many neat things. Welcome StealthFail, nice to meet you. :-3 I'm still a big fan of the Pokémon TCG but don't really collect since it gets too expensive.. haha. And TCGO just isn't the same, since I want to feel the cards in my hands.

Have a good time here. :)

StealthFail likes this.
  12. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Stealth! I have been told you are super nice and Mstri told me to call you a butt for her. Minecraft is a neat game, I hope to join y'all in playing one day! I can't wait to see you posting around and getting to know you!

StealthFail likes this.
  13. StealthFail

StealthFail Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.7
    Back when i made my first xbox 360 account i played a lot of Call of Duty on my friend's account. And i got accustomed to running around with a sniper rather than "camping" After my first several name attempts failing this is the one that actually went through.

On busy days, the server that i'm staff on can get up to 90 players. There's still plenty of people around who play, but it's mostly modded minecraft that's popular nowadays.

A friend who had just joined was really excited about how beautiful this site was. It's been quite a while since i've been on a forum site so i figured i might stick around for a little while.

14. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Ahhh the cards! I'm semi getting back into them at the moment because I'm learning to do card repaints :D I dont follow how to battle with them but they have awesome designs to collect :D Welcome to the site also, btw ^ ^

StealthFail likes this.
  15. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV StealthFail!

StealthFail likes this.
  16. StealthFail

StealthFail Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.7
    I haven't really collected any cards since i was in elementary school. But i've been enjoying the repaint videos i've come across. I learned how to play mostly because of the really old Pokémon trading card game for gameboy.

17. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I love the repaint videos too :D
    I havent made videos of my own paints because i stop and start too much since I'm not used to painting.

StealthFail likes this.
  18. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Welcome~to a lake of pure awesomeness! See you around!
    #MissingNo

StealthFail likes this.
  19. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake.
    It's good to have you!

Nice avatar as well. :)

StealthFail likes this.