1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

First Pokemon Ever

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by DoctorAlakazam, Oct 23, 2018.

1. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    I, like many of you I have owned many Pokémon in my life but there could only be 1 first Pokémon, although I actually have 2 the first Pokémon I owned was a mudkip in sapphire but I lost it the same day I got it thankfully cause rubys better, later I ended up getting fire red and the first mon I trained was a charmander which I will never forget because I tried to evolve charmeleon with a fire stone. What about you guys what was your first Pokémon owned/trained?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    the first Pokémon i ever owned was a cyndaquil in silver

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Charmander in Fire Red. I remember, it was the first Pokémon I ever got to level 100.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Charmander in Red, think I named him Dean or something like that.

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I know this may come as a surprise, but it was a Totodile. I know, who the actual **** would have though.

But, for real. Totodile is special to me since he was the first Pokémon I owned in my first ever Pokémon game, soul silver. He was always my number one throughout and I could always rely on him. He was great and I’m glad I could enjoy the experience of boning and a raising a Pokémon before that bs that only was it be a way make them battle better. I’m glad I could walk 500 miles with you by my side, BIGJAW. It was a ride, I was taught much and you will always live on in my travels and I’ll always take a life of you with me with each incarnation I make of you. Including the one I have on LV

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I don't really remember but I think it might have been Squirtle? I don't usually use Squirtle anymore, but I used to use it on most of my playthroughs since I had blue version and Blastoise was the Pokémon on the cartridge.

7. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Piplup in Pearl, and it's still one of my favorite Pokémon to this day (3 of my 6 favorite pokemons are actually the first Pokemons I've ever had x) )

8. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Torchic in Sapphire version. I'm still a big fan of the line and Blaziken is one of my favourite Pokémon.

9. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Sprinkle the Squirtle, way back in Blue.

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Squirtle, back in Blue.

11. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Squirtle in Fire Red.

12. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I picked Treecko in Pokémon Emerald way back in the day. Still one of my favorite Pokémon, although I don't have my original Treecko :(

13. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Charmander in Red...of course I wanted Charizard. It was on the front cover, and it looked the coolest. God, did I regret that, first with Brock, and then with Misty...sheesh. Playing with a type disadvantage when you have no idea what you're doing is frustrating as hell.

14. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    Cyndaquil
    The only fire starter I ever chose lol

15. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Bulbasaur in Blue version for me

16. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Chimchar in Pokémon Pearl

17. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    Eevee and Teddursla in Pokémon X D : Gales of Darkness. It was my first Pokémon game, so that's why.

18. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    Treecko in Sapphire, which is the first game I can count as "mine". Sceptile ended up accumulating dust on the pc because of who knows what reason, tho :s

19. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I consider Totodile to be my honorary first starter, and to this day Feraligatr is perhaps my favorite overall starter. So I suppose me the actual hecc would chose that adorable-viscous little crocodile!

Now, I say honorary first starter because I actually started in Gen 1. Here's the thing though: I don't remember my starter! I remember I had Blue and started with Squirtle, but my elder brother insists that Red was mine and I started with Charmander! So I honestly have no idea, and Totodile clearly left a bigger memory with and impression on me, so my Totodile in Silver is the one who I will call my first.

Vaquero likes this.
  20. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Mine was Piplup in Diamond, which is the reason why Empoleon is in my username, it’s really special to me