1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Fishes Love Sugar (Butterstorm & Halcyon Nut)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Halcyon Storm, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,645.4
    We're having a crack at the whole Roleplaying thing. This is pretty much the first time for both of us, so don't judge us too harshly, alright?

The whole point of this roleplay is to just start from nowhere, and see where it goes. Every time we reply, we decide where the story will go from here on on the spot. No set world, no rules, nothing. Sky's the limit. Therefore, the title of this roleplay (Fishes Love Sugar), was also a computer generated title. It was just too good to pass up on.

With that being said, here's my character, obviously also randomly generated:
    =======================================================================
    Name: Harris Santana
    Skin: Medium brown
    Hair: Long, straight, graying bright blue
    Eyes: Dark gray, small
    Height: Very tall
    Weight: Fairly muscular
    Build: Somewhat broad

Butternut should follow with his character, after which we can really get this ball rolling!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LostSpirit likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut Sea Pancake

Klink
    (Klink)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽860.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Yo whaddup it's me, the one and only:

Name: Teddy Whitehead
    Skin: Fair
    Hair: Short, straight, graying slate blue
    Eyes: Bright orange, average-sized
    Height: Tall
    Weight: A bit pudgy
    Build: Narrow

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,645.4
    ========================
    ! LET THE MEMES BEGIN !
    ========================

"I literally cannot believe they didn't announce Minecraft Steve in the newest Nintendo Direct", Harris said, as he angrily threw his empty can of Pepsi Max across the room. It weakly bounced off the wall, and right into the trash can. Totally planned. "I bet all my Buttcoin on that reveal, now I'm back to being broke." Harris looked at the clock on the wall. It said it was ten past five, but then again, it had been saying that for three weeks now. Nobody in the house had bothered to put new batteries into the thing, and so it remained in an eternal standstill. It was almost a beautiful metaphor for Harris' own life, except he didn't run on batteries. He ran on Pepsi Max instead. And since the last can of Pepsi Max had just skillfully disappeared into the trashcan, he too would remain in an eternal standstill.

4. Butternut

Butternut Sea Pancake

Klink
    (Klink)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽860.5
    The door flung open and Teddy somersaulted into the room before landing flat on his back. “Goddamn it man, we lost again. We gotta find some other way to make bets, we’re never gonna get rich off of Buttcoin this way.” he said, still laying on the floor looking up at Harris. After a bit of silence he stood up and looked around the room, that was littered with empty Pepsi Max cans. Those made it painfully obvious that they’d lost a ton of bets by now. The cans also surved as a reminder that they were too lazy to clean up the room. Looking at it made Teddy realize the somber situation he was in. “At least Harris’ aim is getting better, he got one in.”, Teddy thought to himself in an attempt to cheer up. He turned his attention to Harris again. “Come on, this is no time to just sit there, we gotta find a new way to get that sweet cash.”

5. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,645.4
    "Alright, you've got a point." Harris said, as he got up from the floor. He walked towards the window, hoping that this short walk would be enough to come up with a plan. It wasn't. Unsatisfied, he turned around, walked to the other side of the room, and then back towards the window again. "Eureka!" he exclaimed. "Come on Teddy, I've got a plan. To the tanxicles!" Without waiting for a response, Harris dashed down the stairs, into the garage. The 'tanxicles' he mentioned were really just two bicycles made to look like tanks, going as far as to install actual barrels in the front that could shoot delicious jelly beans. They weren't practical by any stretch of the imagination, but it had kept Harris busy for a good number of hours. He rode the unconventional 'bikes' outside, and as soon as Teddy had caught up, they left.

6. Butternut

Butternut Sea Pancake

Klink
    (Klink)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽860.5
    “So what’s the plan here Harris?!” Teddy yelled, while simultaneously trying to shoot as many of the cardboard cutout enemies they had placed on the road to their house with jelly beans as he could. “I’ll beat the high score one of these days” Teddy thought. Harris didnt respond to Teddy’s question and kept cycling ahead steadily, making Teddy question how he was able to keep that up without the tanxicle falling apart. After about 10 minutes, Teddy managed to catch up... at least enough to shoot a jelly bean at Harris, which hit him on his shoulder. When Harris felt that, he finally stopped and Teddy, now all exhausted, asked once more: “What’s t-the pant plan Harris?”

7. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,645.4
    Harris paused. In all honestly, it wasn't a bad question. "What's the plan?" It poses the assumption that there had ever been a plan to begin with; that for the first time in forever, Harris would've actually carefully considered something before acting upon it. Clearly, that was bordering on insanity. There was no plan. There never had been. It was just him, Teddy, two suspicious vehicles, and half a bag of unused jelly bean ammunition. But when he turned to face Teddy, something else became increasingly clear to him: he wasn't joking. In accordance with their history together, the chance that he was just pulling a prank was anywhere between 79 and 84 per cent, which would be enough to assume that would've been the case. But no, Teddy was honestly, genuinely, veritably expecting him to have a plan. He couldn't just deliver sweet nothings in return, that would be a breach of trust between them. But what could he say...

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd ask that!" Harris spoke, trying his hardest to sound sophisticated. "However, I must say I'm disappointed in you. What's the plan?, you ask? You assume I've only thought of one, singular plan, a solitary idea that we must rely on in this enormous journey? Nay, I say! I have come up with not one, not two, but three whole plans, which we can each follow in order to swiftly repay our debts! ..."

This is the point where, usually, one would continue to explain said three ideas. Unsurprisingly, however, Harris remained silent.

8. Butternut

Butternut Sea Pancake

Klink
    (Klink)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽860.5
    "T-three plans?! That's amazing!". Teddy could barely contain his excitement when hearing this, however Harris' silence quickly made the excitement fade into worry. "Oh no, this is sure starting to look like one of his farces again." Teddy thought. "Like that one time at the pet store when he said he'd find us a pet that we could keep actually care for and we left with a pet rock and a bag of skittles… then again this is also the guy who invented the tanxicles, I should give him the benefit of the doubt."

Teddy broke the silence "So… what do we do first?"

9. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,645.4
    "Well, Teddy," said Harris, sounding slightly upset by something he shouldn't have been able to hear. "The first thing we should do is show a little more appreciation for Emeer Zacharias the Third." Harris had this odd ability to know whenever someone mentioned his pet rock (which wasn't all that often, really). He pulled something out of his jacket and held it up high, striking a heroic pose. "Oh great Zacharias, King of Rocks, Lord of the Pebbles, Master of Boulders, and Ruler of Gravel, please lend us your strength in our upcoming adventure, so we may all return home safely to our wife and kids, and take care of them using the grand fortunes we must find on our way!"

Harris maintained the same position for a few more uncomfortable seconds, before putting Emeer the Third back into his pocket, and he swiftly returned to the matter at hand. "Right, the plans. We'll need a couple items before we can start, so let's get to it. I'm going to the nearby fishing store to get us a fishing rod, so if you could fix us a submarine in the meantime, we'll be all ready to go." And without waiting for an answer, Harris dashed off.