1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Foods You Used to Hate and Like

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DIO, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Are there any foods you used to despise, before years passed and you liked them once you tried them again? And for that matter, are there any foods you used to love, but hate now?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Galaxy

Galaxy Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Sushi. At first I didn't liked how it tasted, but after trying it a few times it grew on me. I guess it's because from my expreicnes food tastes better if it has some kind of topping on it. For sushi's case, it's soy sauce.

As for food I used to love but now hate, ice cream comes to mind. It's too sweet and cold, it melts fast and is usually sticky. Bleah. D:

3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Foods I used to hate: Peas, but now I like fresh peas, like strait from my step mother's garden P:
    Foods I used to love: Apple juice, now it's like meh? to me. Like I can drink it but it tastes so weird now.

4. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Definitely sushi.
    Up until I was 14 (just last month actually) I never liked the idea of eating seaweed, until I tried it with a friend one day.It was AMAZING. Sushi is the best!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Hate to love: I couldn't stand coffee, but adding a 1/3 a cup of coffee to a 2/3 a cup of creamer is really good.
    Used to like: Fast food chicken nuggets, they leave the taste of trash in my mouth.

6. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Foods I uses to hate: Mushrooms, spinach, asparagus, and cauliflower. When I was younger I hated all of these veggies because they always left a bad taste or a Oder that I strongly dislike. But since I'm older I can pretty much eat anything that wont kill me.

Used to like; ice cream and common candies. I can't look at them the way I used to 5 years ago. After working at a Dairy Queen in my area in just like "no thank you."

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Foods I used to hate: Mushrooms! Mushrooms are bomb now though.
    Foods I used to love: Peas. Peas just have this disgusting texture. I hate the way it tastes. I wonder why I used to like it.

8. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I used to hate pretty much all seafood, but now I like a lot of it. The smell still isn't good though, especially when raw.

Apparently I used to really like anchovies/sardines when I was little too, I have no idea why. But now I can't imagine eating one. I ought to try one though and test if I still would like it.

9. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I used to really like ham but now I hate it. For the other way around... Sushi I guess? Though that might've been because I tried different types the second time around?

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I used to really like candy without sugar on it, now I just can't. Tastes so gross to me, yuck.

11. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Can't think of any foods that I liked/loved, but hate now. But as for foods that I like now, that I didn't before would include: tomatoes, onions, pickles, celery, plain white rice, sliced cheese, and other things.

Foods that I hated and still hate to this day are very limited. The only thing that's coming to mind is olives. Whether they're black or green, they just gross me out. There are some foods I'm on the fence about... Miracle Whip would fall into that category.

12. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I used to hate coffee, but now it's one of my favorite drinks!

13. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I used to love mushrooms and clam chowder. Now I can't stand either of those foods.

Food I used to hate but I love now.... eggs come to mind. I actually didn't like eggs up until a while ago, haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.