1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

For photoshop users

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Azazel, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Which version do you use/like best?

I use CS6 and I don't see that changing because I'm so used to it. I tried CC and nearly died.

2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I have CS6, still not good enough to share mt stuff xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I use CS5 and CS6 depending on where I am. My work's computers have CS5 and there's no real reason for them to update and I have CS6 on my personal laptop.

To be honest the difference between them is so slight I'd be fine using either one. But I do occasionally run into something that I cant do in CS5 but there's plenty of work arounds for that sorta stuff. (like adding a clipping mask to a group of layers. CS5 cant do that but I just duplicate the group and merge it and add a clipping mask to the merged layer.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    You used CC and died :sweat: I use photoshop CC now but I used to use photoshop 7 XD

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    CC...? I think that's what I use. I've kinda just stuck with what my school's given me ever since we updated from whatever version we used last... I am bad at this I realize~

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have elements, it is awful! My school has CS6 and between those two, I cant stand using elements, it feels so imcomplete!

7. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    CS3 will be changing to CS6 when my new computer is setup though I'll miss CS3 having used it for several years and being used to it. Before that I used Elements 5 or Fireworks. I currently use Gimp for animation since I have a few issues with CS3 animation exporting properly and Gimp solves that, but I'm so ingrained in Photoshop I simply don't like using Gimp so I tend to ignore any degree of animation. Those using Elements should really switch to Gimp you can put it in a full screen view to somewhat mimic Photoshop and there is 0 question that Gimp has more bells and whistles than Elements.

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I've been using CS6 for years and have grown extremely used to it. Used to have 7.0 before that, and we all know how ancient that one is. x'D;; So I'll be sticking to this for as long as I can. Not sure how much I even want CC. :/

9. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Everyone has CS6 but I have CS5. I'm so used to CS5 i wanna stick to it. I had it for a long time!

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I know this may be off topic but have any of you ever tried a software other than PS and then found you couldn't do without PS so switched back?

11. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Mainly familiar with CS5/CS6 suite. As for other art programs and switching, I do use G.I.M.P. a lot more than photoshop, and prefer it, actually.

12. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I have CC and I can confirm I don't understand a thing of it, haha.
    I'm trying to teach myself how to use it, though. I'm sure I'll get better over time :3